You are not connected. Please login or register

Dana DeLorenzo and Ingrid Oliver are shit acters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#BeKind

#BeKind

the only women on the world I wouldnt accept too play the doctor, plus amie whine-house if she was alive

I mean there just so terrible at acting

even worse then Julien Ritchings

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

burrunjor

burrunjor

I know you were just trolling me (and it was absolutely LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you couldn't have picked two more perfect choices to insult.) Still it's worth mentioning that Dana has a panel at the North East Comic Con all to herself, for starring in a now cancelled series Ash Vs Evil Dead, whilst New Who seemingly can't get one at either cause no one gives a fuck.  Big Grin Kind of blows away Shilbee's "they just don't have anything to show yet" claim doesn't it.

Also Dana starred in a critically acclaimed series Perpetual Grace with Oscar winner Ben Kingsley this year, (who praised her performance as did critics) whilst Jodie gurns away in what looks like a Buzzfeed video on twitter with her fam about "space food." LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

(I'm not gloating in Jodie's downfall though, just New Who's fans who have been vile to me. I'm sure Jodie will be eager to ditch the trainwreck in a few years time.)

Having said that though Ingrid Oliver was in the Hustle this year which was according to all the reviews a bit shit. Sadly her next film is with that fucking dipshit Paul Feig. UGH. She could do so much better, though clearly you don't think so. Big Grin

I would have thought you would have supported Osgood though? She is a non sexualised woman trying to get ahead in an organisation dominated by men. Dare I say it that you are guilty of internalised misogyny?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum