You are not connected. Please login or register

Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt

+2
Tanmann
#BeKind
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 8:50 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

the only people who liek her are misogynist men who celrbate the failure of women

Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt F37fe55bff9b4a56275a55d0f32ecf9b

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

2Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 8:59 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

#BeKind wrote:the only people who liek her are misogynist men

I'm not misogynistic, I just don't love dem hoes....

3Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 10:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Not going to rise to the bait. I get that you're not insulting Amy as BeKind is meant to be a tosser so if Xe hates you its a compliment.

I don't like a picture of her when she is distressed being used though, but the idea that she is a bitch because only misogynistic men like her is funny.

How would that make her a bitch? Even if that insane troll logic were real, how is she a bitch because people who like her are misogynists?

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Only thing I will say is that this is an obvious attempt to make people think BeKind is me by suddenly diverting attention towards Amy Winehouse. Ask yourself if this was really me, would I make it that obvious so soon after being accused? Surely I'd pick a different target?

Last edited by burrunjor on 13th January 2020, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 10:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:LOL LOL LOL LOL

Only thing I will say is that this is an obvious attempt to make people think BeKind is me by suddenly diverting attention towards Amy Winehouse. Ask yourself if this was really me, would I make it that obvious so soon after being accused? Surely I'd pick a different target?

Someone is playing mind games rather badly...

5Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 10:57 pm

iank

iank

I must confess to a guilty lol at this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 11:11 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Only other thing I'll say is that it is perhaps well observed that the SJWs hate Amy Winehouse.

They accuse Amy of cultural appropriation all the time, of being a bad role model to little girls, and dear god do they HATE this song which uses ladyboy as a negative term.

LOL LOL LOL LOL  One can only imagine how that song goes down among Jodie's fans Big Grin

Also a lot of the people who were vicious to are now SJWs

Last edited by burrunjor on 13th January 2020, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 11:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The only thing more amusing than the parody account itself is Burrunjor's piss-poor attempts at trying to convince everyone that he isn't behind it.

8Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 9th July 2019, 11:43 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:The only thing more amusing than the parody account itself is Burrunjor's piss poor attempts to convince everyone that he isn't behind it.

Dude you're a little obsessed in trying to prove its me Big Grin I'm not offended at being accused of it. Why would I be? Making fun of SJWs is literally no different to what I do normally. Its not like BeKind does anything I don't do.

Still what can I say it isn't me. Julian Richings and Amy Winehouse are rather obvious targets for someone who wants people to think they're me to go after?  

I don't have a history of parody accounts anyway. I give long boring tedious lectures.

Still maybe we should have a poll to settle this.

Who do you guys think BeKind is? (Assuming you give a shit)

Me:
Maxil:
Boofer:
Iank:
Paul Cornell:
Claudia Boleyn
Steven Moffat venting his frustrations at still being accused of promoting rape in his scripts.
An anomyous troll who just likes to fuck with us. (Not unheard of here.)

I'm going to vote for Moffat.

9Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 10th July 2019, 9:45 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Julian Richings

I have no idea who that even is.

10Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 10th July 2019, 11:33 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:

You or anyone for that matter could have easily found out who he is through my posts. I've brought him up a few times as my ideal choice for the Doctor. (Again would I do a post slagging him off after you accused BeKind of being me because BeKind went after Jon Pertwee, my favourite Doctor?  Big Grin  Nothing would expose me faster than that.)

Anyway for Iank here's Richings.

Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Julian-richings-movie-tv-tech-geeks-interview

Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 70myh4pb47921

Last edited by burrunjor on 13th January 2020, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 10th July 2019, 11:42 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

(Again would I do a post slagging him off after you accused BeKind of being me because BeKind went after Jon Pertwee, my favourite Doctor?  Big Grin  Nothing would expose me faster than that.)

Of course you would. You targetted Pertwee, Winehouse and this Julian Richings guy because you are operating under the logic that no one would suspect you because of how recently these attacks have come after you were accused of being #BeKind. As I said, you're playing mind games.

12Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt Empty Re: Amy Winehouse was a pathetic cunt 13th July 2019, 9:24 pm

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Narp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum