You are not connected. Please login or register

Me doing impressions of the fifth and seventh doctor

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Doctor7

Me doing impressions of the fifth and seventh doctor!https://youtu.be/JGJvGyt5o_M

Boofer

Boofer

World class.

Mike Yarwood, Rory Bremner and Jon Culshaw combined, could not have bettered that exquisite selection of snippets from the show.

Doctor7

Thanks so much

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I've generally loved doing solitary impressions of the Doctors. Performing bits of Dalek, bits of Remembrance, bits of Revelation, Destiny, even bits of audios like Jubilee, Terror Firma, Blood of the Dales and Luce Miller/To The Death.

Never filmed them though, but wish I had.

Doctor7

Doctor7

My impression of The First Doctor

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Awesome stuff.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Nice. I do a very good Paul Joseph Watson impression I'm told. Sadly no one wants to hear it as his voice is annoyng LOL. I can clear a resturant like Richie with his impression of Leonard Rossiter when I do PJW.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Imagine my shock

Doctor7

Which impression is your favorite of the ones I have sent?

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'm quite partial to your Davison. Good that you quoted from some of his best stories.

Doctor7

Thanks tanman!

Doctor7

Doctor7

A sixth doctor impression

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I prefer his more contemplative moments, like "Nevermore a butterfly" in Two Doctors or his discovery of his own statue in Revelation of the Daleks, or indeed his confrontation with Davros, or final goodbye to Orcini in that story.

Doctor7

I feel like the voice accent is getting there though.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

So how and when did you come to discover the series over in America?

Doctor7

When I was seven i watched it on on pbs saw the third doctor story terror of the autons,I was hooked.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Wow! I remember being disturbed by Terror of the Autons when I first saw it at 17. I can't imagine what it would've done to me had I seen it age 7.

For me, I was 11 in 1993 when they started repeating the show here in Britain. But I was also forced to keep missing it because of Boys Brigade.

I suppose the first exposure I had to the show was when age 11, our school attended this library talk by a children's poet who read out to us one of his comedy poems which was basically a Doctor Who/Neighbours crossover in which the Daleks invade Ramsay Street and slaughter the cast.

That intrigued me a bit, as did video game promos for the new Dalek Attack game. Then I finally was off sick from Boys Brigade one night and was able to catch episode 5 of Genesis of the Daleks. I would definitely say that cliffhanger hooked me, and I knew I had to see what followed next.

My sister was good enough to record episode six for me, and I was actually genuinely surprised that the good guys essentially lost in the end. And I think from thenon, I knew this was a show in which the hero could sometimes lose, evil conquering empires could still continue to roam free, and you could never take a happy ending for granted for anyone.

From thenon I became a rapacious consumer of the show.

Doctor7

I am 29 now still love the show classic series the most of course.

Doctor7

Jon pertwee was a good doctor to start on. I loved his chemistry with the brigadier,jo grant. The master was brilliant,Roger Delgado.

Doctor7

My newest one I do the fifth and sixth doctors.https://youtu.be/7rCce0oD_IY

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Nice. I do a very good Paul Joseph Watson impression I'm told.

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum