Ludders
Doctor7
Arthur Stengos
REDACTED
DogStar2000
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 2nd September 2019, 9:14 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

stengos wrote:The BBC I-Player is currently repeating an edition of Pointless Celebrities from January 2018. It stars Nicola and Colin. As of Sunday 01.09.19 its available to see for 22 day.

In case anyone is interested.

I'm not interested in anything Colin does anymore.

I believe Bonnie was on Pointless Celebrities once. Worth seeking that episode out instead.

27The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 2nd September 2019, 11:58 am

stengos

stengos

Commander Maxil wrote:I would honestly prefer to be married to Bonnie if I had the choice. She just seems more interesting and likable as an individual and I find her more attractive than Nicola.

Bonnie has had a longer more varied career. I have seen her on the One Show and she was very entertaining and what she had to say was very interesting and amusing and would appeal to a wider audience than just Dr Who fans. She had a really nice, bubbly personality.

Personally i preferred Nicola's performance in Dr Who but given Bonnie's later more solid commercial success then Bonnie is probably rightly seen as the better actress. The last thing i saw Nicola in was a BUPA commercial some years back and a fan produced star trek thing more recently (on YOUTUBE). Its a shame as i would like to see her in more things other than game shows.

28The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 2nd September 2019, 12:01 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

stengos wrote:The last thing i saw Nicola in was a BUPA commercial some years back and a fan produced star trek thing more recently (on YOUTUBE).

I have to say a lot of Trek fan-films on youtube really put our fan-films to shame.

(then again quite a lot of ours put themselves to shame perfectly well without any outside help)

29The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 8th February 2020, 5:54 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd still fuck the living shit out of her.

The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Vlcsna38

The Nicola Bryant Thread - Page 2 Vlcsna37

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum