You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook Relationship Request

3 posters

Accepter ou rejeter?

Facebook Relationship Request I_vote_lcap50%Facebook Relationship Request I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Facebook Relationship Request I_vote_lcap50%Facebook Relationship Request I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facebook Relationship Request Empty Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 9:40 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

So girl I've been 'with' for a few weeks sends me a relationship request on Facebook.

I was hesitant to call her my 'girlfriend' but apparently she isn't.

I like her. She's good looking - albeit not 100% my traditional type. Quite high IQ and easy to talk to.

I don't like her that much though. I'm slightly apprehensive about being very public about it.

The Facebook thing is kind of an abstraction from the general qualm. Seems pretty trivial but I've been debating this for the last two hours tbh.

I guess I might come to be more into her with time. Frustrating that the people I am immediately 'into' are apparently unavailable.

She's probably as good looking as the other girl (who I've largely lost interest in rn tbh) but there isn't quite as much chemistry as I had with her at times.

Facebook Relationship Request Giphy

2Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 10:18 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:So girl I've been 'with' for a few weeks sends me a relationship request on Facebook.

I was hesitant to call her my 'girlfriend' but apparently she isn't.

I like her. She's good looking - albeit not 100% my traditional type. Quite high IQ and easy to talk to.

I don't like her that much though. I'm slightly apprehensive about being very public about it.

The Facebook thing is kind of an abstraction from the general qualm. Seems pretty trivial but I've been debating this for the last two hours tbh.

I guess I might come to be more into her with time. Frustrating that the people I am immediately 'into' are apparently unavailable.
Wow! That's kind of sad!

3Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 10:25 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Not sure why you're asking for friendship advice here.

Boofer was all willing to egg on new-boy Bryan to be the muscle to go in the ring and do his dirty work to deal with Boofer's old shit, while Boofer watched safely from the sidelines, having been the pot-stirrer all along.

I think whatever you ask them for help in, they're possibly gonna set you up to fall instead too.

4Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 11:18 pm

Boofer

Boofer

As anyone with an iota of awareness knows, the fight was already well on the cards way before I decided to offer my services as an observer.LOL

This split-personality wally is so confused by his increasingly random lines of argument, that he can't even get his chronology correct. Very Happy

Also, Tiberius. Just...stop. No-one here can make decisions for you.

5Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 11:26 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

So you're dodging responsibility again for goading shit on that you started? Bryan's lucky to have a friend like you isn't he?

And my point still stands. Carnival barkers and manchildren in it for the lols like you don't make for good wise sages (or evidently for decent schoolteachers).

I haven't ever seen anyone here take responsibility for bad advice that ended up blowing up in someone's face? Or for someone else feeling the need to go be the muscle to deal with the furious fallout from your shit-stirring.

6Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 2nd April 2019, 11:29 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:This split-personality wally is so confused by his increasingly random lines of argument, that he can't even get his chronology correct. Very Happy

You're only saying that because you're too much of a worm to take responsibility for your own shit.

7Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 3rd April 2019, 9:52 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:

Could have at least voted you utter cunt.

8Facebook Relationship Request Empty Re: Facebook Relationship Request 3rd April 2019, 12:27 pm

Boofer

Boofer

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:
Boofer wrote:

Could have at least voted you utter cunt.

Okay, Shitlord, I will.

x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum