You are not connected. Please login or register

The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life Empty The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life 19th January 2019, 11:13 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

We are to be caged-disengaged in our homes, our imaginations to soothe: our food for function.
No ambulation to credit.
Love in boxes.
Sleeping in fuzzy prisons by sheathed measured click.

We can't hear it as our life ends.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/0/1300-retail-store-closures-counting-tracking-high-streets-miserable/

2The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life Empty Re: The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life 29th January 2019, 10:43 am

Boofer

Boofer

Maybe we can use that time to ramble in the countryside, walk the trails, and turn the high streets into much-needed housing?

Not sure if the superseding of the high street is part of a conspiracy to keep us in our own homes, but more of a question of convenience and obsolescence.

Still, it's an interesting notion, I'll give you that. You could use it to lend some prescience to the opening chapters of a dark science-fiction novel where people end up in a dystopian society controlled by curfew-enforcing drones.

3The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life Empty Re: The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life 22nd February 2019, 10:45 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I honestly don't remember what this thread was supposed to be about.

4The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life Empty Re: The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life 23rd February 2019, 5:51 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I honestly don't remember what this thread was supposed to be about.

The title suggests a crowd of iphone zombies all crossing the road whilst a fleet of combine harvesters are approaching.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

5The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life Empty Re: The Approaching Slaughter of Mobile Life 24th February 2019, 11:38 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I honestly don't remember what this thread was supposed to be about.

A pity; I thought it had potential. But then, I once came up with a mathematical equation for the creation of human beings when stoned...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum