burrunjor
Kaijuko
iank
Zarius
Pepsi Maxil
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 10th February 2020, 8:36 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I just felt the VNAs achieved nothing except ensuring the kids got completely left behind.

I should know. I was one of those kids.

27The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 10th February 2020, 8:40 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I see Terence Dicks was involved early on. I didn't know that before.

28The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 11th February 2020, 8:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:I see Terence Dicks was involved early on. I didn't know that before.

His Shakedown novel is my second favourite in the entire range. I could never get into the live action version, though.

29The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 11th February 2020, 9:00 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I got the MA's as well.
There's also a shitload of Target's except Ghost Light, which was the initially the only thing I was looking for. Typical. LOL

30The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 11th February 2020, 9:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:I got the MA's as well.
There's also a shitload of Target's except Ghost Light, which was the initially the only thing I was looking for. Typical. LOL

I can write up the Ghost Light novel for you. It might take a while...

31The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 11th February 2020, 9:03 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Nah, that's very kind of you thanks, but I'll find one eventually. I might even buy a copy if I have to. Wink

32The Virgin New Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virgin New Adventures 11th February 2020, 9:10 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Not cheap on eBay mind you. Must be one of the rarer ones.
That's one thing I miss about the UK is picking up DW books for next to nothing in dusty old book shops. Much harder out here in Aus. Loads of Star Trek books, but not much Who.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum