You are not connected. Please login or register

Scarlett Johanson bullied out of doing film by SJWs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

See here.

Getting Angry on Twitter

See what I mean? All the people who told me that there is no way Steven Moffat was pandering to these people with Missy after the SJWs slandered him? Scarlett Johanssen is a big Hollywood star! Is it really so unbelievable that all of this shit happened in DW for the same reason?

These people are liars and they are bullies and they stop at nothing to get what they want which is what makes them so dangerous. Its time someone in the entertainment industry developed a backbone and told them to fuck off. I hope this movie bombs.

iank

iank

It genuinely boggles the mind. Whatever happened to telling morons to go fuck themselves? These twats only have power if you allow them to.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

That's really shitty and all, but... why is this in the NuWho section exactly?

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:That's really shitty and all, but... why is this in the NuWho section exactly?
#

Well because this is IMO exactly what happened with Steven Moffat circa 2013-14 when he got slandered by these people and started to fill the show with their shit.

A lot of people thought I was seeing things that weren't there, but IMO this among other things shows how these people are not just crazies online. They DO influence people because they are a fanatical hate mob.

See also Peter Davison being chased off of twitter.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I find that extremely disgusting. We live in a world now where anything can be challenged if you cause a big enough stink on twitter. This is mob-like mentality.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Appeasement is always fruitless in the long term. Bare in mind that what these people 'want' is not truly what they claim it to be, what they desire is to push people into the dirt to make themselves feel the better person. You can give these people everything and they will continue to villainise you.

Moffat never learned this lesson, destroying his own legacy for the people who continue to hate him. Submission.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum