You are not connected. Please login or register

Benedict Cumberbatch

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Benedict Cumberbatch 8th May 2018, 3:27 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Benedict Cumberbatch: Ask what women are being paid

Benedict Cumberbatch has hit out at pay disparity in Hollywood, saying he will not accept a role unless a woman is paid the same.

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/benedict-cumberbatch-ask-women-being-230100064.html

Royal drama The Crown became the latest production to spark controversy because of unequal pay, when it emerged that Matt Smith was receiving more than Claire Foy.

Foy, who starred as the Queen, was paid less than Smith, who played the Duke of Edinburgh, in the Netflix drama because Smith was better known.

Other men on the set getting paid less because they aren't big names that attract crowds is OK? Surely by this logic, there should be a flat rate for all actors, which is an idea I support but I don't think that is what he meant and I am not sure how practical it is

2Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 8th May 2018, 10:08 pm

iank

iank

God, what a virtue signalling tosser.
Shite Holmes too. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 8th May 2018, 10:29 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Mentaldick Crumblecrotch looks like a shape-shifting alien that's become caught halfway between its alien and human form.

Massive white liberal privileged guilt complex.

Harrow educated, and descendant of high society, champagne quaffing arseholes. It simply beggars belief that this extraterrestrial hybrid feels the need to condescendingly tell us all how to behave.

4Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 30th May 2018, 7:31 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't mind the guy, I like him as an actor.

You can only expect people to say things like this. Humans are gynocentric, for evolutionary purpose. People find it very satisfying to delude themselves of sexual fitness through the manner of the according moral abstraction.

5Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 30th May 2018, 7:49 pm

Boofer

Boofer

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I don't mind the guy, I like him as an actor.

You can only expect people to say things like this. Humans are gynocentric, for evolutionary purpose. People find it very satisfying to delude themselves of sexual fitness through the manner of the according moral abstraction.

That's very nicely expressed, but ultimately wrong. If it were so, women would be into banging up-talking, mincing, man-bunned, four-eyed 'allies' with Tumblr accounts replete with Bell Hooks and Judith Butler quotations.

Acquiescent virtuousness is the mating tactic of those who've already failed to attract a woman via the normal channels of mating fitness i.e. being handsome, fit, strong, highly-intelligent, independent, resourceful and 'dangerous'.

6Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 30th May 2018, 7:57 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:
TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I don't mind the guy, I like him as an actor.

That's very nicely expressed, but ultimately wrong. If it were so, then women would be into banging up-talking, mincing, man-bunned, four-eyed 'allies' with Tumblr accounts replete with Bell Hooks and Judith Butler quotations.

Acquiescent virtuousness is the mating tactic of those who've already failed to attract a woman via the normal channels of mating fitness i.e. being handsome, fit, strong, highly-intelligent, independent, resourceful and 'dangerous'.

You've misread, note 'delude'. Indeed, we are of the same opinion.

Unless you wanted me to clarify on the 'gynocentrism', in which case I am not suggesting it advantageous to the individual but to the species.

7Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 30th May 2018, 8:20 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I have indeed.

Probably down to the screeching kids outside and my attempts to juggle 3 different conversations at once.

That's modern life for you though.

8Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 1st June 2018, 4:29 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Lookism, and on behalf of all the ugly bastards, about time.

9Benedict Cumberbatch Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch 1st June 2018, 7:20 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I think I've finally found my niche in the social justice movement! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum