You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 9:12 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Truly one of the greats.

2Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Re: Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 1:27 pm

Boofer

Boofer

He's dead.

3Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Re: Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 4:18 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 2w21v1g

4Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Re: Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 4:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:He's dead.

He knows that. Some people celebrate the birthday of someone even after they have passed.

5Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Re: Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 6:26 pm

Boofer

Boofer

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:

He knows that. Some people celebrate the birthday of someone even after they have passed.

Like Who? LOL

This is the first time I've seen it done as if the person is still living, ever.

Usually, you see 'In remembrance of' or 'Remembering <insert name here>', followed by a modal verb like 'would have', then the event.

Also, I'm sure Burrunjor can speak for himself without you acting as his defender. Wink

6Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall Empty Re: Happy 60th Birthday Rik Mayall 7th March 2018, 6:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:
CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:

Like Who? LOL

This is the first time I've seen it done as if the person is still living, ever.

Usually, you see 'In remembrance of' or 'Remembering <insert name here>', followed by a modal verb like 'would have', then the event.

Also, I'm sure Burrunjor can speak for himself without you acting as his defender. Wink

I wasn't acting as his defender. I was merely stating that he was aware that he'd already passed on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum