You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict when Nuwho will end

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predict when Nuwho will end Empty Predict when Nuwho will end 9th February 2018, 5:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I can't see it lasting longer than series 13.

2Predict when Nuwho will end Empty Re: Predict when Nuwho will end 9th February 2018, 5:42 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I either think it'll crash and burn this season, which will severely damage the BBC's reputation, or if it doesn't do too badly ratings-wise it'll just go on forever thanks to its knack for cheap publicity.

3Predict when Nuwho will end Empty Re: Predict when Nuwho will end 9th February 2018, 7:11 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

The sooner the better. I'm already gathering balloons and party streamers for when that glorious day finally arrives.

4Predict when Nuwho will end Empty Re: Predict when Nuwho will end 9th February 2018, 9:03 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Mott1 wrote:I either think it'll crash and burn this season, which will severely damage the BBC's reputation, or if it doesn't do too badly ratings-wise it'll just go on forever thanks to its knack for cheap publicity.

This.

It'll go on the way Power Rangers and Wrestling go on...making money and have young and anorak fans but the worldwide mass appeal those products had is gone and they will never recapture the peak of their golden eras.

5Predict when Nuwho will end Empty Re: Predict when Nuwho will end 9th February 2018, 9:30 pm

iank

iank

It'll drag on and on forever, lasting longer than the original series and burying every memory and semblance of the real thing in its wake.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum