You are not connected. Please login or register

New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays

+3
DeadManRising
Pepsi Maxil
burrunjor
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 7th February 2018, 8:56 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

To deal with the ratings drop. Its hilarious that they go on about how the show has lost so many viewers in the past 3 years, but that Jodie will see them shoot up again.

Not one of them is smart/brave enough to say/realise that its exactly the shit that was designed to pave the way for Jodie that caused its viewers to crash.

2New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 7th February 2018, 8:59 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Happy Birthday!

Doctor Who on a Sunday? Everyone will be getting ready for work/school the next day so they won't bother with it. The ratings will drop even further like it did with McCoy.

3New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 7th February 2018, 9:00 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Am I a terrible person for hoping the show gets cancelled after Series 11 so I can laugh at all the NuWho shitheads and gloat about how right I was this whole time about the show being complete and utter garbage? I don't think so.

Also, happy birthday, burrunjor! Hope you have a good night.

4New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 7th February 2018, 9:29 pm

Boofer

Boofer

It's probably a good move given that it's being spanked by crappy talent shows on a Saturday.

Not to say ITV won't put something up against it though.

5New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 7th February 2018, 10:05 pm

iank

iank

At present, this is just a rumour.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 9th February 2018, 5:34 pm

Mott1

Mott1

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-could-time-travel-11982146

The rumour was subsequently picked up by doctor who tv : -

"The show launched on a Saturday teatime in 1963 and while other slots have been tried over the decades it has always returned to its ­original position.

But in recent years the BBC series has struggled in the autumn ratings because Strictly Come Dancing forces it later into the evening, meaning the youngest fans lose out.

Viewing figures of 7.3million in 2014 dropped to 5.5million last year.

The next series, in which Jodie Whittaker makes her debut as the Time Lord, is also the first for new show runner Chris Chibnall and insiders say pushing the show back 24 hours may prove attractive.

Our on-set spy reveals: “On Saturdays everything has to fit around Strictly. Moving Doctor Who to a Sunday could make perfect sense. It is a serious option.”

The source adds: “Chris is taking Doctor Who apart to give it a revamp. The only things viewers will immediately recognise are the sonic screwdriver, the TARDIS and the theme tune.”

How long will it be before the same on-set spy reports back that it's since had to move to the weekday graveyard slot : "On Sundays everything has to fit around Songs Of Praise..."

7New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays Empty Re: New Who Is Being Moved to Sundays 9th February 2018, 9:01 pm

Zarius

Zarius

"Squeezed between Countryfile and the Antiques Road Show, a legend was silenced"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum