You are not connected. Please login or register

Best/Worst trip to the cinema?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best/Worst trip to the cinema? Empty Best/Worst trip to the cinema? 22nd April 2020, 4:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

X-Men First Class was probably the worst experience for me. I went with an old school mate who loudly ate TWO packets of Skittles next to me and reacted to every single fight scene by making noises which probably irritated every person in the screening. Another bad experience was The Dark Knight Rises because it wasn't my usual cinema and because my brother's girlfriend (now ex) kept asking questions throughout. I think my best cinema experience was probably Spider-Man 3. Although I now think the movie betrays Tobey's Spider-Man and is a total embarrassment, at the time I couldn't believe how awesome it was to see a Spider-Man movie on the big screen.  I was eight when that came out and so I can be forgiven for thinking it was a masterpiece of cinema LOL

2Best/Worst trip to the cinema? Empty Re: Best/Worst trip to the cinema? 22nd April 2020, 9:56 pm

iank

iank

I remember a couple of instances where someone brought someone who was clearly mentally handicapped and they literally just moaned through the whole movies. Lovely.
Never really had a terrible experience, though I do remember the projector completely blacking out during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, during the sequence where Harry and Hermione are being attacked by the snake. Everyone had to traipse out, and they gave some people their money back as they didn't know how long or even if they could get it back up again. I didn't take the shilling, and it was only a couple of minutes before we went back in and watched the rest. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum