You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump pulls out of the WHO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Trump pulls out of the WHO 15th April 2020, 4:39 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52289056

I want you all to remember this in the future. When the rest of the world was working together to fight this virus, America was pirating supplies on route to Europe and Canada, and then pulled out of the organisation (though flawed) that was providing vital information in fighting the virus.

We must END out relationship with America and not help it recover. Why should we return to our former relationship when that relationship is an abusive one.

2Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 15th April 2020, 8:48 am

iank

iank

WHO is as bent as fuck, dude. They bend over to China.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 15th April 2020, 10:48 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

iank wrote:WHO is as bent as fuck, dude. They bend over to China.

And I accept things need to be done, but you don't fire the firemen while the fire is still burning.

And I view America the far greater threat than China. Thankfully, the depression that is to come will cripple them.

4Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 18th April 2020, 9:54 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Genkimonk wrote:

And I accept things need to be done, but you don't fire the firemen while the fire is still burning.

And I view America the far greater threat than China. Thankfully, the depression that is to come will cripple them.

Although I agree with nearly everything you have said in this thread, I don't think it's a case of one is worse than the other comparisons. China is extremely corrupt and them becoming a superpower is not a good omen. Although in terms of superpowers, I think India will grow greater than China as more fo them speak English. China have manufacturing might but in terms of economics, I think India has an edge.

5Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 19th April 2020, 12:34 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Rawkuss wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:

Although I agree with nearly everything you have said in this thread, I don't think it's a case of one is worse than the other comparisons. China is extremely corrupt and them becoming a superpower is not a good omen. Although in terms of superpowers, I think India will grow greater than China as more fo them speak English. China have manufacturing might but in terms of economics, I think India has an edge.

I would be willing to put up with China and India if it meant the total collapse of the US. Because it would mean one asshole down, with only a few more to go. I want karma for all the US has done.

6Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 21st April 2020, 6:11 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Did everyone see this last night?

7Trump pulls out of the WHO Empty Re: Trump pulls out of the WHO 23rd April 2020, 10:58 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Let them die. No sympathy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum