burrunjor
iank
Rawkuss
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Pip Baker Hospitalised 13th April 2020, 6:16 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

2Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 13th April 2020, 10:03 pm

iank

iank

Oh dear. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 14th April 2020, 5:05 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

4Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 14th April 2020, 5:08 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sad but not unexpected. He and his wife were unfairly maligned by fandom. RIP.

5Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 14th April 2020, 8:40 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Pip and Jane wrote some incredibly fun stories, and left their mark with The Rani for generations to enjoy. Ultimate Foe part two was highly addictive viewing for me as a youngster, and  Time and the Rani is actually my second favourite of series 24 besides Delta and the Bannermen

Not the first loss to impact Vervoids this month either (Honour Blackman)

6Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 14th April 2020, 9:37 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

I may not enjoy their stories (barring the Season 23 stories), but I will still pay my respects for Pip Baker. RIP, hopefully you are reunited with your wife.

7Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 14th April 2020, 9:51 pm

iank

iank

RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

8Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 15th April 2020, 2:06 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

RIP. No

9Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 17th April 2020, 12:23 pm

Ludders

Ludders

10Pip Baker Hospitalised Empty Re: Pip Baker Hospitalised 17th April 2020, 12:25 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Very sad to hear this. FWIW I think MOTR & Vervoids were decent stories, miles better than most of the dross Chibnall has ever produced.

RIP Pip

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum