You are not connected. Please login or register

How well do you know Edward Elizabeth Hitler

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

8/10

Make sure you get an 10/10 next time or I'll bus surf all the way to Glasgow and twat you with a frying pan. My old black-hearted jackanape bounty hunter from the Devil's lavatory!

Mott1

Mott1

Eddie Hitler wrote:8/10

Make sure you get an 10/10 next time or I'll bus surf all the way to Glasgow and twat you with a frying pan. My old black-hearted jackanape bounty hunter from the Devil's lavatory!

Is your name James Bond?

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Mott1 wrote:

Is your name James Bond?

Yeah, not a lot of people know that. Hell, I get mixed up with Sean Connery on a regular basis!

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Mott1 wrote:

Is your name James Bond?

Yeah, not a lot of people know that. Hell, I get mixed up with Sean Connery on a regular basis!

Mott1

Mott1

Eddie Hitler wrote:
Mott1 wrote:

Is your name James Bond?

LOL

I know Eddie well enough to know not to give him a £10 bet on a 10 to 1 shot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum