You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 Empty HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 21st March 2020, 6:32 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 ETks-Rw8-XYAAg8-O0

HAPPY BIRTH DEY TO TEH GRAETEST WRITER + PREDUCOR DR WHO EVER HAD!!!

Love Heart  Love Heart  Love Heart  Love Heart  Love Heart  Love Heart

THERE ARENT MANY GOOD STRIGHT WHITE MALES OUT THERE BUT YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

2HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 21st March 2020, 7:20 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Smug git.

3HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 21st March 2020, 8:39 pm

Zarius

Zarius

4HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 22nd March 2020, 7:33 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

PS BeKind I am convinced that some of the posters on GB like the Scarecrow and Loonyboyx are really you trolling. They can't be real people. Big Grin

5HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRHTDAY CHRIS!!!!!!!11 23rd March 2020, 11:02 pm

The First Doctor

The First Doctor

I wish upon you no physical harm or suffering Chibbs.

What I do wish is that one day you wake up and realise something. That despite all you told yourself, all the deluded day dreaming you did to justify it, your are now the worst person to ever touch Doctor Who.  Fathead at least got people interested again (which helped me find True Doctor Who) and Mufftwat at least created the Weeping Angels. Hell even Grade only cancelled a good show.

But you, Chibby my boy, you were the one who injected poison into the franchise, and broke NuPoo completely and utterly. You have also damaged the franchise and turned many fans, old and new, away from it.

Your the kind of guy who's such a fuck up he'd come second in a failure competition.

And I wish for that realisation haunt you till your end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum