You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about the Tardis in some of Seven's BF stories. (Possible spoilers)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The First Doctor

The First Doctor

Ok so I when I was making my rough chronological list for Seven's big finish stories I saw something that caught my eye. There was talk of a Black Tardis and a White one.

I'm a long way off from these stories but I really badly want some details and don't care about spoilers.

Questions about the Tardis in some of Seven's BF stories. (Possible spoilers) Latest?cb=20171127001027

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The Seventh Doctor wrote:Ok so I when I was making my rough chronological list for Seven's big finish stories I saw something that caught my eye. There was talk of a Black Tardis and a White one.

I'm a long way off from these stories but I really badly want some details and don't care about spoilers.

Sadly I've not heard that one.

But I would guess that it involves the Tardis getting caught between parallel universes, and maybe one where the Tardis is white and he has different companions. Maybe a universe where there are no other colours and his blue Tardis appears black.

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Tanmann wrote:
The Seventh Doctor wrote:Ok so I when I was making my rough chronological list for Seven's big finish stories I saw something that caught my eye. There was talk of a Black Tardis and a White one.

Sadly I've not heard that one.

But I would guess that it involves the Tardis getting caught between parallel universes, and maybe one where the Tardis is white and he has different companions. Maybe a universe where there are no other colours and his blue Tardis appears black.
Essentially this, besides that last sentence. It's all part of a chess game between the Doctor and Fenric.

The First Doctor

The First Doctor

I see, thanks for the info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum