You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era?

4 posters

Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era?

Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_lcap40%Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_lcap60%Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? Empty Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? 13th February 2020, 7:27 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Robert Holmes or Eric Saward. Pip and Jane's Trial scripts are also pretty good.

Note: I've omitted Paula Moore from the list for obvious reasons. I think we can safely say that Attack is a Saward script.

2Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? Empty Re: Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? 13th February 2020, 7:40 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Robert Holmes is definitely the best writer on the list. But his Colin stories were not exactly his best work.

So judging by the stories of Colin's era, I'm going to have to say Saward, on the strength of Revelation.

All the other stories were either too sub-par or messy.

A bit confounding, but I do think Saward was fine as an occasional guest writer. Just not a good choice of script-editor.

3Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? Empty Re: Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? 13th February 2020, 9:27 pm

iank

iank

I'm going to say Saward just pips Holmes for this era.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? Empty Re: Favourite writer of the Colin Baker era? 14th February 2020, 10:25 am

stengos

stengos

Eric.

Then probably Robert. I know his was Mysterious Planet but I think the story is okay, its just the poor qualty of the production. I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum