You are not connected. Please login or register

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions

+2
Pepsi Maxil
ClockworkOcean
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 10th February 2020, 8:08 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

2McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 10th February 2020, 8:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They're so genuine and cool.

3McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 10th February 2020, 9:06 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:They're so genuine and cool.

Indeed. This video always makes me chuckle. They really didn't deserve the blame for killing the series.

4McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 15th February 2020, 7:26 am

Ludders

Ludders

Sophie looks better with age.... Cool

5McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 15th February 2020, 7:58 am

iank

iank

Let's not go overboard.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 16th February 2020, 3:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Stop being an idiot, Ludders Wink

7McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 16th February 2020, 5:05 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pipe down virgins. 😂

8McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 16th February 2020, 5:23 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Pipe down virgins. 😂

You got me. How could you tell?

9McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 17th February 2020, 6:17 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Ace is my favourite companion of all time and I adore Sophie.

I was at a convention in Aylesbury in 91, and she stood about  2ft in front of me & I never got to see her.

She had turned up a bit late to set off the fireworks at the end of the day. But it was pitch black in the days before mobiles, and we were in the middle of a field with no light pollution.

All I heard in the jet blackness was that familiar cheery voice...
"Hello everyone! It's me.. Sophie! Let's start the fireworks"

By the time it was all over she was long gone  Sad

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 7e30c7f7c54f21aef979f4b5b131726b

10McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 17th February 2020, 6:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Absolute stunner. She makes my dick pulsate like crazy.

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Aldred11

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Aldred10

11McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 17th February 2020, 6:26 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Absolute stunner.

Indeed. She's 10 years older than me at 57 but I would still make sweet, sweet tender love to her! Embarassed Wink

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 70811

12McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 17th February 2020, 6:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Absolute stunner.

Indeed. She's 10 years older than me at 57 but I would still make sweet, sweet tender love to her! Embarassed Wink

McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 70811

She's 37 years old than me and I would still make sweet, sweet tender love to her Big Grin

13McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 18th February 2020, 11:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Pipe down virgins. 😂

I remember making out with a girl when I was about ten or eleven. She jumped on me and really hurt my willy in the process. I spent the rest of time just sitting there while she played on her video game console. I wish I had been about seventeen or something because I would have given that redhead a proper pounding, sore willy or no sore willy.

The cutest girl fancied me in high school and I never did a thing about it. I was too interested in her snotty friend. I wanted to hit my head repeatedly on the wall after I looked her up on facebook because I couldn't believe how pretty and stylish she looked. She has a boyfriend now. I can't show her here obviously (could show in PM) but she is just the most gorgeous girl. I remember her being very quiet and reserved, but incredibly kind too. I wish I'd done something. That's one of my biggest regrets in life.

14McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions Empty Re: McCoy and Aldred answer fan questions 19th February 2020, 2:45 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Pepsi Maxil Foley wrote: I wish I'd done something. That's one of my biggest regrets in life.

Maxil dear boy, you've hardly lived yet.
In 15 years time you will have a stack of girls you've loved and lost.

I've been engaged three times, married twice, divorced and widowed. At your age I hadn't even had what you could consider to be a long term girlfriend.

It WILL happen for you, just like it happens for most people - if they want it.

To quote a line from the 40 year old virgin - Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. There are literally millions of women out there my son.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum