You are not connected. Please login or register

Which story have you seen the most times?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which story have you seen the most times? Empty Which story have you seen the most times? 8th February 2020, 8:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bannermen, Remembrance and Fenric. I watch them all three or four times a year.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The Five Doctors and Remembrance of the Daleks

Planet of the Daleks and the Cushing movies got replayed a lot too from an early age.

REDACTED

Remembrance Of The Daleks, Earthshock, The Ark In Space, Tomb Of The Cybermen, The Two Doctors, The Five Doctors, The Three Doctors and The Web Of Fear.

Fendelman

Fendelman

Logopolis is the one I've seen the most (easily over 300 times).

But there are many stories I've probably seen over 100 times. The Five Doctors probably comes in second, then Castrovalva, Four to Doomsday, Keeper of Traken, Spearhead from Space, Terror of the Autons, Inferno, ...

iank

iank

To be honest, most of them!
It's only a handful I've seen less than a dozen times, mainly those I didn't get to see until the tail-end of the VHS releases (many I saw on pirate copies from a friend or on Aussie repeats in the early 90s) like Invasion of the Dinosaurs, Reign of Terror, Time Meddler and of course the returns in 2013 and new animations. Other than that I've been watching 90% (at least) on rotation since the late 80s/early 90s!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Fendelman

Fendelman

iank wrote:To be honest, most of them!

Me too. The only stories I've seen less than 10 times are ones that only exist as reconstructions, and ones I've only just (or not yet) got the DVDs with the animation. I've watched Doctor Who nearly every day from late 1985 - mid 1992, and then from early 2008 on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum