You are not connected. Please login or register

Merchandise collectors.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merchandise collectors. Empty Merchandise collectors. 8th February 2020, 11:42 am

REDACTED

Anyone else here collect any of the merchandise whether it be the vintage stuff of Dapol and Product Enterprise or the newer stuff of Character Options and Eaglemoss?

2Merchandise collectors. Empty Re: Merchandise collectors. 8th February 2020, 11:54 am

stengos

stengos

Some but not a great number.

The usual Dalek and Tardis models.

Otherwise my stuff is mainly the DVDs, TV novelisations and the occasional coffee table book (e.g., DJ Howe's Sixties, Seventies and Eighties books.

Anyone got a full size Dalek or Tardis in their living room ... ? I am assuming it is a given that Maxil has got a full size Mel's arse hidden in his beroom wardrobe ...

Smile

3Merchandise collectors. Empty Re: Merchandise collectors. 8th February 2020, 12:53 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

stengos wrote:Some but not a great number.

The usual Dalek and Tardis models.

Otherwise my stuff is mainly the DVDs, TV novelisations and the occasional coffee table book (e.g., DJ Howe's Sixties, Seventies and Eighties books.

Anyone got a full size Dalek or Tardis in their living room ... ? I am assuming it is a given that Maxil has got a full size Mel's arse hidden in his beroom wardrobe ...

Smile

I wish! I'd love to own one of these and pretend I was stuffing Mel's holes:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artificial-Mastubration-Underwear-M-%C3%A1stur%C3%A0bation-Realistic/dp/B082G1MLSZ/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=pocket+sex+toy+ass&qid=1581165943&sr=8-7

I collect the DVDs, Target and BBC novels and the soundtracks. I also own a few "making of" books from back in the day which are quite good. I'm thinking about giving the graphic novels a go at some point.

4Merchandise collectors. Empty Re: Merchandise collectors. 8th February 2020, 6:04 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

For now, just the VHS and DVDs. I have zero interest in BluRays, but would like to pick up the few Who stories that are on Beta tapes and Laserdiscs.

Lately, I've been focusing on collecting video more than audio in general, but when I do go back to audio I could see picking up some of the soundtracks on vinyl. I think the work of Paddy Kingsland is exceptionally good.

As far as books go, I've never given any a try except for reading Face of Evil way back when I was a kid. I've been considering giving a few a go that basically fall into two categories: 1. stories with missing episodes that haven't been animated yet (such as Evil of the Daleks), and additional stories written by classic series Doctor Who writers (For example, I noticed that Chris Boucher wrote a few 4 and Leela books). Any recommendations in those two categories?

Last edited by Fendelman on 12th February 2020, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Merchandise collectors. Empty Re: Merchandise collectors. 8th February 2020, 9:14 pm

iank

iank

Just the DVDs and Blus. Still got a lot of old DWMs but don't buy it anymore and haven't for years, obviously. I can't afford other stuff, and with the DVDs and Blus of movies as well, I really haven't got room for them either!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum