Leela is so fucking gorgeous!

+4
REDACTED
Ludders
Doctor7
Pepsi Maxil
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 5th February 2020, 11:59 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Phwoah!

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela10

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela_11

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela_10

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela_10

2Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 1:06 am

Doctor7

She looks quite good there

3Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 4:07 am

Ludders

Ludders

She's the reason I hung on through Underworld and Invasion of Time in 1978. LOL

4Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 9:59 am

REDACTED

Wow, something we all actually agree on for the first and probably only time! LOL

Jokes aside, Leela really was one of the best companions out there and Louise Jameson is a really talented actress and lovely person outside the show.

5Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 4:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Wow, something we all actually agree on for the first and probably only time! LOL

Jokes aside, Leela really was one of the best companions out there and Louise Jameson is a really talented actress and lovely person outside the show.

I totally agree. A great actress and a really cool character.

Did I also mention the fact that she's hot? Big Grin

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela_12

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Leela_11

6Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 9:58 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I just got through watching The Omega Factor, and she's good in that too. (Although, she doesn't wear anything quite so revealing)

7Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 6th February 2020, 10:28 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Fendelman wrote:I just got through watching The Omega Factor, and she's good in that too.

Good series. Louise is very good actress. Great performance in Tenko as well.

8Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 7th February 2020, 5:59 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Ludders wrote:
Fendelman wrote:I just got through watching The Omega Factor, and she's good in that too.

Good series. Louise is very good actress. Great performance in Tenko as well.

Tenko was a brilliant series.

They really don't make 'em like that anymore.

9Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 7th February 2020, 1:29 pm

stengos

stengos

Louise is very attractive and a great actress. Even now, in old age, she still has a touch of class about her.

However i never really warmed to the character of Leela in the show. The costume seemed like a cheap grab for the show's Dad / Grandad fans and once Holmes left the quality of the writing for the part declined considerably. She was fine up to and including "Fang Rock" - and then it went south.

10Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 16th February 2020, 9:43 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's so beautiful it hurts to look at her sometimes.

Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Hott11

11Leela is so fucking gorgeous! Empty Re: Leela is so fucking gorgeous! 17th February 2020, 2:07 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Louise Jameson is without doubt the greatest actress to have played a companion.
Leela has to be in the top 5 companions of all time.

Physically though she has never really done it for me.
Louise is very pretty but if we are going to be crude,vulgar and honest, I'm a tit man and Louise is as flat as a pancake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum