You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst New Who Tardis interior

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst New Who Tardis interior Empty Worst New Who Tardis interior 4th February 2020, 3:42 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I caught a look at the new console room while watching one of those youtube reviews. It's just ... yuck.

I thought NuWho did finally produce a good looking console room in series 7. I didn't much like the ones before that - but they were better than this current awfulness.

2Worst New Who Tardis interior Empty Re: Worst New Who Tardis interior 4th February 2020, 11:08 pm

REDACTED

For all the eras faults, I admittedly liked the TARDIS interior of the RTD era. Yeah, it wasn't as good and didn't look as sophisticated and science fiction esque as the TARDIS of the original series. But it was still a nice design.

The first Moffat era TARDIS interior looked rather poor in my opinion. It looked like something out of a kid's fantasy movie and generally wasn't that good.

The latter Moffat era interior was the best. It was basically a modern remodel of the original series interior and it was one of the things that made me feel that NuWho was steering towards being a proper sequel to the original series. (Ha!)

The Chibnall one just looks shit....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum