You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Anthony Ainley Master story?

5 posters

Best Ainley Master story?

Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_lcap0%Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_lcap29%Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_lcap0%Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_lcap29%Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_lcap42%Best Anthony Ainley Master story? I_vote_rcap 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 2nd February 2020, 11:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've included Traken because I know one of you will go "Where's Keeper of Traken?" if I don't include it.

2Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 2nd February 2020, 11:43 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The Five Doctors.

You can always count on Terrance Dicks to turn even 80's Who into gold.

3Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 2nd February 2020, 11:45 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Logopolis

4Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 2nd February 2020, 11:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I voted for Survival, by the way.

5Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 2nd February 2020, 11:47 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Technically I think Castrovalva should've been his last story, but I do find The Five Doctors the more entertaining of the two.

6Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 3rd February 2020, 4:27 am

Ludders

Ludders

Tanmann wrote:The Five Doctors.

You can always count on Terrance Dicks to turn even 80's Who into gold.

Can't argue with that.

7Best Anthony Ainley Master story? Empty Re: Best Anthony Ainley Master story? 3rd February 2020, 6:28 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I thought Ainley was great as Tremas but his peak was indeed in Survival. Somehow he managed to make a story where the Doctor spent much of part 1 trying to stop a dog from eating his cat food haunting & doom-laden.

However I also disagree with those who think previously he was ALWAYS over-the-top. He was very good in The Five Doctors too, as others have said, and added something to the Trial season when he appeared.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum