You are not connected. Please login or register

My latest seventh doctor practice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My latest seventh doctor practice Empty My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 4:04 pm

Doctor7

2My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 5:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Good video.

I saw your other video about Doc Freedom and Josh Snares. I didn't quite catch what Josh said that annoyed fans.

3My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 5:51 pm

Doctor7

He said canon can go fuck itself talking about the first doctor

4My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 5:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What a stupid thing to say.

5My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 5:53 pm

Doctor7

I agree

6My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 6:30 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Good diction, but you have to work on the tone a bit. You keep slipping into your native accent.

It's worth listening to some Irish accents, as his Irish mother would have had an effect on his Argyll brogue (which is already a hybrid accent due to the historical movement of Scottish and Irish people between that area.)

7My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 6:32 pm

Doctor7

Ok thanks for the help Boofer

8My latest seventh doctor practice Empty Re: My latest seventh doctor practice 30th January 2020, 6:35 pm

Doctor7

I will listen to Irish accents as well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum