Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies

+4
Doctor7
stengos
Bernard Marx
Pepsi Maxil
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 3:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I thought he was excellent in the story.

RIP.

Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Rip_210

Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Rip10

2Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 3:15 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Maxil wrote:I thought he was excellent in the story.

Agreed. Re-watched it yesterday- I forgot how much conviction he put into that role.

RIP. Sad

3Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 3:34 pm

stengos

stengos

I know him for the radio 4 panel comedy Just a Minute which he had hosted since 1967. He was excellent on that. No scripts - just ad libbing all the way through. He'll be missed.

4Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 5:05 pm

Doctor7

Sad such a good actor

5Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 5:27 pm

REDACTED

That fucking sucks.

He really gave one of the best guest appearances in the original series. Sad

6Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 28th January 2020, 8:26 pm

iank

iank

More sad news. RIP. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 29th January 2020, 10:28 am

Zarius

Zarius

I loved him in Fenric. A delightful man and always had a story to tell about someone or something. One of the good ones. RIP.

8Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies Empty Re: Fenric actor Nicholas Parsons dies 30th January 2020, 10:51 pm

Mott1

Mott1

He was indeed great in Fenric. His acting roles in the past had mostly been as comedy sidekicks to people like Arthur Haynes and Terry Thomas. Even as a kid I was surprised he was so good in his role on Dr Who - inspired casting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum