You are not connected. Please login or register

Animating Doctor Who other than missing episodes?

+2
Tanmann
Fendelman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fendelman

Fendelman

Yesterday, I watched The Two Doctors, and afterwards I really wanted to watch another 6th Doctor story, but looked at them all realized that I had watched all of them several times in the past few months (except for Mindwarp and Revelation). There really aren't that many 6th doctor stories.

Then, I put on The Awakening instead - but I thought how great it would be if they animated the lost version of season 23. Any other non-missing-episode stuff out there you think should be animated?

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I would've definitely loved to see some of the Davison and Colin Lost Stories animated. The Elite, Paradise 5, Song of the Space Whale, Point of Entry.

The Dalek Empire spin-off audios I think would make a beautiful anime. As would Cyberman.

stengos

stengos

I'd like to see the BF Unbound series animated, particularly the ones starring Jayston, Warner, Collings and Bayldon.

Plus what has been suggested above. Especially Masters of Luxor which i think was abandoned in favour of Daleks.

iank

iank

Oh absolutely. The lost stories are an obvious candidate, and there are some "original" BFs that would work well too.... providing they keep the New Poo crossover shit out of the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

Further animated tales of Richard E Grant's Shalka Doctor - perhaps 'Blood of The Robots' by Horror Novelist Simon Clarke (commissioned, started but not completed). Or maybe an animated version of the REG Doctor short story 'The Feast Of The Stone' by Cavan Scott.  Of course, featuring Grant and Jacobi voicing Doctor/Master.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

I'd love to see "Jubilee" or "Chimes of Midnight" animated.

Paul McGann Big Finish stories seem an obvious candidate considering his incarnation has such a lack of visual material.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum