You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread

+2
Pepsi Maxil
burrunjor
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 23rd January 2020, 11:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I cringe at ever having posted links to his videos.

Sure he was right about a few things that were the bleeding obvious like Islam being bigoted against gays, and feminists focusing on trivial bullshit, but you can't live off of that forever.

My god this latest video of his is like a parody of areshole conservatives.

He really needs to stop with this obsession about men not having enough testosterone.

He's not exactly Arnold Schwarzenegger himself.

Although remember he may look like an upper middle class, public school boy, but he's The Rolling Stones, The Sex Pistols, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix rolled into one. (Or rather they should be so bloody lucky.)

Conservatism is the new counter culture!

2Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 23rd January 2020, 11:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Not all conservatives are this narrow minded, Burrunjor. I'm convinced Paul suffers from delusions of grandeur. He actually believes he's the voice of a generation. I no longer watch his content because I feel like he's become too pernickety and rather mean.

3Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 23rd January 2020, 11:53 pm

Boofer

Boofer

His video on climate change was a joke.

Potholer54 (and others) destroyed him on his shitty research techniques and lack of basic scientific understanding. AFAIK he's yet to respond. I doubt he ever will.

4Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 24th January 2020, 9:39 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Maxil wrote:Not all conservatives are this narrow minded, Burrunjor. I'm convinced Paul suffers from delusions of grandeur. He actually believes he's the voice of a generation. I no longer watch his content because I feel like he's become too pernickety and rather mean.

Yes I know hence why I said that he was like a parody of a conservative, IE shouting about stupid things, complaining about sexy women, yelling about men being men etc.

He is a joke, all of the skeptic community, barring ShoeOnHead are now.

Shoe is the only one that stayed reasonably left wing, whilst criticising the worst of the left. She wasn't tribal, and I respect her for that.

5Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 25th January 2020, 6:48 am

Ludders

Ludders

Compared to this PJW guy, Tommy Robinson is a household name on the scale of Michael Jackson.
Apart from being a dick, he's 9.8 on the richter scale of irrelevance.

6Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 25th January 2020, 9:35 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Ludders wrote:Compared to this PJW guy, Tommy Robinson is a household name on the scale of Michael Jackson.
Apart from being a dick, he's 9.8 on the richter scale of irrelevance.

I still say that Tommy Robinson is not as bad as people make out.

Tommy Robinson is not racist. He has provided proper critique's of Islam. A discussion needs to be had about that particular religion before the worst of both sides take over.

Islam is more dangerous from a practical point of view than any other. Judaism's holy book the Old Testament is vile, but its not presented as the definitive word of god, its contradictory and therefore difficult to live your life by, and its concept of the afterlife is more vague.

The New Testament meanwhile is very dodgy, but at least Jesus is a benevolent figure preaching love and acceptance.

The Quran meanwhile is the definitive word of god, so it has to be taken literally. Muhammad commands Muslims to exterminate or subjugate all non Muslims, says that all homosexuals are to be killed, and that all women are inferior to men. (He says that women specifically are the fields of women, who men should be allowed to "go into" whenever they want, and he kept numerous women as sex slaves!)

Finally its followers are promised the perfect afterlife if they martyr themselves, and in contrast to Jesus who was basically a hippie, the figure Muslims are supposed to look up to said "I have been made victorious with terror."

As a result of this Muslims who do take Islam seriously or at least raised on Islamic beliefs hold very bigoted views towards non Muslims, LGBT people and women. Its not about race, as Muslims from all over the world, of every skin colour hold these views, and Muhammad was actually white anyway.

Now again the solution to this is not to tar all Muslims with the same brush, or to kick them out of the country, or to ban Islam.

The solution is to call out problems with Islam in a sensible way, encourage the Muslim community to change their own community and integrate with us. (Far from "we don't take kindly to Muslims" they don't want to integrate with us.) We should also above all else encourage a reformation of the Islamic faith so it fits in with secular society, and to not give Islam any special status.

This is all Tommy Robinson has ever argued, but the cowardly mainstream media tarred him as a racist, because he was doing their job for them.

He was the one warning people about the grooming gangs, whilst the police and the media were turning away the victims of them as slappers who got what they deserved.

Similarly that utter cunt Frankie Boyle for instance likes to paint Tommy as homophobic (despite him never saying anything about gay people.) Back in 2008 meanwhile, Tommy was trying to warn people about the extremist who would eventually go on to murder Lee Rigby, whilst Frankie Boyle was ridiculing Kerry Katona, a manic depressive for her weight, Amy Winehouse, an anorexic for her looks, and making jokes about Jordan raping her blind son.

Tommy has also done a lot of good for a lot of people. He has given a larger platform to Imam Tahwidi, a genuine Muslim reformist, he has helped people on benefits, and he has helped to expose the corruption at the BBC, through his Panadrama docu.

Having said all of that, Tommy isn't perfect. In all fairness people, including yours truly have perhaps become a bit too absorbed in his status as a "rebel" and come to view him as a hero.

Leaving aside his dodgy past as a youth, Tommy also I feel has become too tribal. His support for BoJo the clown alone shows this. Its understandable in a way, as the right are the only people he can get any support from. Still that doesn't make it right, and he has now become a genuine right winger.

Furthermore as his only source of income is this kind of stuff now, I feel that he does go looking for the most sensational stories now, and as seen with the recent water boarding incident at school, he is often too quick to jump in there. At least he was open about making a mistake, but still it means that he sadly can't be trusted now.

Still he is not a white nationalist, and IMO when the geniune right wingers take his place and start talking about Islam, its going to get a lot worse for everybody, but the left will be to blame for not letting the Tommy Robinson's have a reasonable discussion.

7Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 25th January 2020, 8:14 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I consider life too short to concern myself with Tommy Robinson I'm afraid.
I referenced him largely because of his comparative irrelevance in the grand scheme of things.A few more people have heard of Tommy, but the likes of PJW are of no importance outside the world of YouTube.

8Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 1st February 2020, 9:38 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The word "simp" is used all the time in the MGTOW community. Seemingly any man who wants to do something nice for his girlfriend is referred to as a simp. PJW doesn't think very highly of MGTOW, but some of his views are very much in-line with theirs. I find the "my wife's boyfriend is coming round so I'm sleeping on the couch tonight! Hooray!" lot to be rather tragic, though. I love the idea of a woman being dominant in a relationship, but I just don't understand why someone would allow their wives to walk over them in such a heartless way and be completely happy with it.

9Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 1st February 2020, 11:59 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love the idea of a woman being dominant in a relationship, but I just don't understand why someone would allow their wives to walk over them in such a heartless way and be completely happy with it.

A dom of either gender should be principally kind-hearted about what they do, and conscious of their sub partner's wants and desires (usually to be controlled and subordinated). And most generally are, even if it doesn't seem that way given how much of a kick they get from playing the bullying slave-master villain. It allows them to let loose a side of themselves to their partner in a cathartic way where they both come to know each other as a whole (the loving kindness and cruelty hand in hand).

Hopefully that's a faucet that cucked men get to see in their partner too. But if their dom partner is just using it as an excuse to be a dick about it, then that's just miserable.

I personally don't like to see men being cucked or subordinated, but then that's not my fetish. For men who it is, it's probably their source of pleasure and completion. But if it isn't and yet their wife does it to them anyway, and makes it political, they probably need to walk before it saps their self-esteem completely.

10Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 1st February 2020, 12:08 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think this is my favourite video on the topic

11Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 1st February 2020, 12:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:I think this is my favourite video on the topic

"Contains themes of a sexual nature"

Yeah, no shit.

12Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 1st February 2020, 12:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wouldn't mind being an arse slave myself. Just the idea of worshipping a chick's booty day and night fills me with a lot of excitement. Facesitting is my biggest turn on especially if the butt is wet and oily.

13Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread Empty Re: Paul Joseph Watson is a tosser thread 21st February 2020, 7:40 pm

bowelstreak

Banned

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum