You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dreams. Empty Dreams. 18th January 2020, 7:21 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Have any of you had any bizarre dreams about the show, that might've made for really cool episodes?

2Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 7:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I honestly can't remember. I did have a dream once in which John Candy was violently murdered. I woke up feeling a great sense of relief that it was just a dream and then got really depressed when I remembered John Candy was already dead.

3Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 7:49 pm

REDACTED

Not exactly an idea for an episode but I once had a dream that I went back in time to the late 60s-early 70s and was able to save all the episodes that would be junked from the BBC archives/

4Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 8:20 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

There are a few dreams I've had.

One was a really strange imagining of a New Adventures novel where it was set on this red desert world, and out form the dust came McCoy's Doctor being dragged on horse in some wooden stockings.

It almost seemed to be answering my question of what had happened to the Doctor that kept him off-air.

I had one about Colin's Doctor that was just rubbish. It was like a version of Revelation of the Daleks, only it was set in some desert sand dunes, there was a bit where he got chased over the dunes by some rubbish Daleks that were operated by men who couldn't even keep their legs from appearing under the skirts, and couldn't even get the catchphrase right, and just kept repeating "Exterm-! Exterm! Exterm!" as they pursued him.

Then I think he reached what I think was meant to be Tranquil Repose, and spent it just showing everyone his photoslides of himself and bragging about them, and boring everyone silly.

I don't know where that was meant to be going.

There was a really graphic one in which there was a really sadistic Sontaran on this space station and all I remember was there was this human scientist he was introduced to, and he shot him with this kind of reverse TCE which caused him to start expanding and screaming as his bloated limbs started to rip themselves apart.

Poor guy.

There was a mix-up of a Tenth Doctor story I dreamed up. One which almost seemed to be a premonition of the Torchwood episode Adrift, where some mother's son gets randomly snatched and teleported off-world by some strange solar effect, and the Doctor has to help her find him on whatever planet he's landed on.

Another in which for ssome reason he and Rose are on a space freighter and have to pass through an area of space where there's a particular sun's rays that causes them to have hallucinations (at one point he sees a Dalek again and has to justify himself to it about wiping them out in the Time War) and go mad, and nearly end up choking and killing each other. I think it worked out okay in the end, and they just passed through.

There was another one I think about a bunch of Time Lords who go a bit earlier back before the Time War to try and prevent the Daleks getting a stronghold on a neighbouring planet in the hopes of undoing Gallifrey's destruction. I think they end up getting killed, but I think Leela was with them and survived. I think I've had several variations of that kind of dream involving trying to evacuate people from Gallifrey by Tardis just before the Daleks get them.

Finally I had a dream about some woman providing a lecture in which she describes realizing her sister had been converted to a Dalek (I think I hadn't yet heard Dalek Empire III by this point, even though it bears similarities), and presented audio evidence to display a voice match between her and some captured Dalek in a facility. I think at some point the Dalek escaped, in a similar manner to in Dalek, with a key graphic difference. When she put her hand on the Dalek's dome, like Rose, it melts the skin of her hand to the point it sticks to the casing like egg, meaning she's clung to the Dalek like its hostage.

I think it even involved a little girl just like the one in Remembrance of the Daleks who was able to throw killer lightning bolts and was haviong a breakdown because the Doctor had destroyed her race and she didn't know what had happened to Davros.

I wish I could remember more from that one because I think I could've done a great fanfic from that.

5Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 8:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:There are a few dreams I've had.

One was a really strange imagining of a New Adventures novel where it was set on this red desert world, and out form the dust came McCoy's Doctor being dragged on horse in some wooden stockings.

It almost seemed to be answering my question of what had happened to the Doctor that kept him off-air.

I had one about Colin's Doctor that was just rubbish. It was like a version of Revelation of the Daleks, only it was set in some desert sand dunes, there was a bit where he got chased over the dunes by some rubbish Daleks that were operated by men who couldn't even keep their legs from appearing under the skirts, and couldn't even get the catchphrase right, and just kept repeating "Exterm-! Exterm! Exterm!" as they pursued him.

Then I think he reached what I think was meant to be Tranquil Repose, and spent it just showing everyone his photoslides of himself and bragging about them, and boring everyone silly.

I don't know where that was meant to be going.

There was a really graphic one in which there was a really sadistic Sontaran on this space station and all I remember was there was this human scientist he was introduced to, and he shot him with this kind of reverse TCE which caused him to start expanding and screaming as his bloated limbs started to rip themselves apart.

Poor guy.

There was a mix-up of a Tenth Doctor story I dreamed up. One which almost seemed to be a premonition of the Torchwood episode Adrift, where some mother's son gets randomly snatched and teleported off-world by some strange solar effect, and the Doctor has to help her find him on whatever planet he's landed on.

Another in which for ssome reason he and Rose are on a space freighter and have to pass through an area of space where there's a particular sun's rays that causes them to have hallucinations (at one point he sees a Dalek again and has to justify himself to it about wiping them out in the Time War) and go mad, and nearly end up choking and killing each other. I think it worked out okay in the end, and they just passed through.

There was another one I think about a bunch of Time Lords who go a bit earlier back before the Time War to try and prevent the Daleks getting a stronghold on a neighbouring planet in the hopes of undoing Gallifrey's destruction. I think they end up getting killed, but I think Leela was with them and survived. I think I've had several variations of that kind of dream involving trying to evacuate people from Gallifrey by Tardis just before the Daleks get them.

Finally I had a dream about some woman providing a lecture in which she describes realizing her sister had been converted to a Dalek (I think I hadn't yet heard Dalek Empire III by this point, even though it bears similarities), and presented audio evidence to display a voice match between her and some captured Dalek in a facility. I think at some point the Dalek escaped, in a similar manner to in Dalek, with a key graphic difference. When she put her hand on the Dalek's dome, like Rose, it melts the skin of her hand to the point it sticks to the casing like egg, meaning she's clung to the Dalek like its hostage.

I think it even involved a little girl just like the one in Remembrance of the Daleks who was able to throw killer lightning bolts and was haviong a breakdown because the Doctor had destroyed her race and she didn't know what had happened to Davros.

I wish I could remember more from that one because I think I could've done a great fanfic from that.

Do you ever dream about interesting things like babes?

6Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 8:26 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I dreamed I once got lucky and managed to make out with Felicity Jones, somehow.

Then I woke up, and was like "Bastard!"

7Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 18th January 2020, 8:33 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:I dreamed I once got lucky and managed to make out with Felicity Jones, somehow.

Then I woke up, and was like "Bastard!"

That's happened to me a few times. Sometimes I dream of going on a date or spending time with the perfect girl. Waking up is the worst part as it takes you a few seconds to register the fact that all of those wonderful moments didn't actually happen.

8Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 12:26 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

I only ever had one Doctor Who dream, and it was long ago, I think I was about 8 years old. I was with the 4th Doctor in the Tardis and he opened the door. Outside was just space, but instead of seeing stars, there was this blue light that seemed not to come from any particular point, but to just be emanating from space itself.

9Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 11:01 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd like to think I was simply dreaming up Chibnall's era. It would make total sense that I would dream of a decent looking blonde playing one of my favourite characters. The fact that I'm sick of all this SJW pandering in real life would also explain why such a thing would be so prevalent in a dream. I just don't want the bloody thing to be real.

10Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 11:23 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'd like to think I was simply dreaming up Chibnall's era. It would make total sense that I would dream of a decent looking blonde playing one of my favourite characters. The fact that I'm sick of all this SJW pandering in real life would also explain why such a thing would be so prevalent in a dream. I just don't want  the bloody thing to be real.

A key to understanding the SJW madness is to check out Adam Curtis' three-part documentary series called The Trap.

It details how the modern structure of our society deliberately plays on our paranoia, suspisions and self-interest, and how social media has become a dependence for people to feel they're experiencing the therapy of being in communication with mirrors of their idealized self.... which really you can imagine tells its own story from there about how the SJWs came to congregate around a lot of nonsense piety and develop their allergic reaction to the inevitability sordidities of interaction with regular people.

11Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 11:49 am

Richie

Richie

I had a dream once when whilst trying to get it off with the birds down The Lamb And Flag, I ran into Sue Carpenter. She proceeded to get down on her knees and starting unzipping my trousers to reach my microscopic wonder.

Sadly, THAT UTTER BASTARD EDDIE! came over, pushed me aside and started having it off with her himself.

That's when I woke up on the floor in the flat after eating a portion of Sprouts Mexicane....

12Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 12:06 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Richie wrote:That's when I woke up on the floor in the flat after eating a portion of Sprouts Mexicane....

Tried raising the devil again, then? Wink

13Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 5:19 pm

Richie

Richie

We thought we did. But it turned out to be Hedgehog's daughter DOREEN. Rolling Eyes

I'm currently at The Lamb And Flag in the middle of a pub quiz with a prize of £2000. Hope that'll be enough to pay off Skullcrusher. Laughing Shudder

14Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 5:28 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Oh dear.

I think it's gonna be Skull-crushing time, tonight!

15Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 19th January 2020, 5:31 pm

Richie

Richie

Hopefully I can bribe him with a £15 note. The erotica will keep him distracted so by that point I can leg out there and probably have enough time left for 15 pints! Big Grin

16Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 29th January 2020, 11:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam
I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away
I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam
I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away
I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why

17Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 14th February 2020, 7:43 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Not a dream, but an idea I had when I was daydreaming earlier. Here's how I'd start the new era:

It's 1988 and our new companion is awoken by her alarm. A montage of her getting ready, riding her bike to school, listening to a lecture (half asleep and with a headphone hidden under her sleeve) and spending time drawing pictures in the library is set to this song:

The song continues to play as she's riding home but it abruptly ends when she crashes her bike directly into the TARDIS which materializes out of nowhere. A figure emerges from the TARDIS and takes her unconscious body inside.

18Dreams. Empty Re: Dreams. 28th February 2020, 9:11 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I had a dream about Karen Gillan last night. I don't think it would have made for an appropriate episode of the show Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum