You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest you've ever woken up?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 12:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

A few times over the Christmas period I woke up around about midday because of how late I went to bed the night before. I'm still in the habit of going to bed around two or three in the morning. I'm having difficulty balancing all the components in my life and so my mind is constantly racing.

2Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Re: Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 8:32 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I have a weird relationship with sleep. For a while in my late-20s I was on this sort of rotational schedule where I just went to bed 20 minutes later every day, and then woke up 20 minutes later. I would just go around and around occasionally becoming nocturnal. And sometimes I get so I like to stay up 2 days in a row and then sleep for the next day. The longest I ever stayed awake was around 68 hours, the longest I ever slept was around 21 hours.

3Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Re: Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 8:36 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I've sometimes overslept so much I've even missed evening classes.

4Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Re: Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 8:43 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fendelman wrote:The longest I ever stayed awake was around 68 hours

How did you feel around the two day mark? You must have got an awful lot done.

Tanmann wrote:I've sometimes overslept so much I've even missed evening classes.

Who is together by then anyway? You can still taste the toothpaste.

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 12th January 2020, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Re: Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 8:43 pm

REDACTED

Fall asleep around 5AM. Wake up around 3PM most weekends.

6Latest you've ever woken up? Empty Re: Latest you've ever woken up? 12th January 2020, 9:00 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Sometimes I just get involved in working on something and don't want to stop. Its always been hard for me to fall asleep, but easy for me to stay awake as long as I want. After 2 days I get headaches, but that's it. I used to stay up all night all the time. I still do occasionally, but not as much as I used to. I haven't stayed up two nights in a row very many times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum