You are not connected. Please login or register

Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? Empty Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? 23rd December 2019, 9:22 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

His conduct in the original film was totally out of order. He seemed to have it in for Woody even before the whole accident happened involving Buzz and he acted like the viscous leader of a lynch mob at times. I'm surprised Woody even spoke to him again after he escaped Sid's house.

2Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? Empty Re: Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? 23rd December 2019, 10:46 am

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

To be fair, from his perspective, Woody has been a total prick to Buzz (which he was at the beginning), attempted to murder him by throwing Buzz out of the window and even thought that he did murder Buzz when he accidentally held out Buzz's arm in full view. Don't get me wrong, Mr Potato Head was a jackass for causing Woody (and by extension, Buzz) more trouble, but I can understand why from his perspective.

3Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? Empty Re: Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? 24th December 2019, 9:32 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Big ugly fucker.

4Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? Empty Re: Why was Mr. Potato Head such a prick? 30th December 2019, 9:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:Big ugly fucker.

You should see his wife...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum