+5
Bernard Marx
stengos
Ludders
Pepsi Maxil
REDACTED
9 posters

MEDS

Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_lcap22%Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_lcap56%Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 20th December 2019, 6:01 pm

REDACTED

Which of Patrick Troughton's encounters with the emotionless metal zombies from Mondas gets your vote?

2Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 20th December 2019, 6:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:emotionless metal zombies

Don't judge, bro.

The Invasion is my personal favourite. Tomb is a very close second.

3Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 20th December 2019, 9:13 pm

iank

iank

Invasion for me, with Moonbase a close second.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 21st December 2019, 6:39 am

Ludders

Ludders

The Moonbase and Tomb are my first and close second choices.

5Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 21st December 2019, 9:27 am

stengos

stengos

Moonbase. I watched it again recently and really enjoyed it. Troughton is very good - nice and mysterious in parts - and Patrick Bar was a first rate station commander. The biggest flaw for me was the gravitron and the shower caps. The former was just a disappointment - it just didn't live up to the expectations I had after reading Gerry Davis' book. The shower caps just looked crap.

Invasion would be my runner up and then Tomb.

6Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 21st December 2019, 10:20 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’d argue that The Invasion is the better constructed of the four stories and the best overall objectively, but there’s a certain staying power to Tomb that I find rather entrancing, thus making it my personal favourite on a subjective basis. The Moonbase is very good too.

Wheel in Space isn’t too bad either, though is probably the most nondescript and padded of the bunch.

7Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 22nd December 2019, 8:02 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

The Invasion - without a doubt. The Moonbase and The Wheel in Space are OK but I think Tomb is a little overrated. Invasion has everything - the coolest Cyberman design, Don Harper's fantastic incidental music, great villains (Tobias Vaughn and Packer), UNIT, 60's Dolly birds and some very iconic scenes around St Paul's (which Moffat tried to recreate in Dark Water and failed).

8Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 23rd December 2019, 10:19 pm

Bill

Always was, and always will be, The War Games.

Magical.

9Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 24th December 2019, 12:48 am

iank

iank

There were Cybermen in The War Games? Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

10Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story Empty Re: Favorite Troughton Cyberman Story 24th December 2019, 9:41 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Wheel in Space because there has to be one somewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum