You are not connected. Please login or register

Longest you've gone without a wash

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Longest you've gone without a wash Empty Longest you've gone without a wash 5th December 2019, 11:26 pm

arse

arse

Mine must be 5 ish days when I was a sick boy

2Longest you've gone without a wash Empty Re: Longest you've gone without a wash 5th December 2019, 11:42 pm

prick

prick

wots a wosh/

3Longest you've gone without a wash Empty Re: Longest you've gone without a wash 17th December 2019, 10:01 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

I legged it from Boots with a bottle of apple hair conditioner once. I washed my pubic hairs with it. They were incredibly shiny for a while after. That was back in the days when I used to hang out at the Nordic Bakery in Soho. One of the workers, the lovely Pete Ellis, used to say to me "Get a life, you sad twat" Those were enjoyable days.

4Longest you've gone without a wash Empty Re: Longest you've gone without a wash 18th December 2019, 6:45 pm

prick

prick

Ken Grubshaw wrote:I legged it from Boots with a bottle of apple hair conditioner once. I washed my pubic hairs with it. They were incredibly shiny for a while after. That was back in the days when I used to hang out at the Nordic Bakery in Soho. One of the workers, the lovely Pete Ellis, used to say to me "Get a life, you sad twat" Those were enjoyable days.

hee haw hee hee LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

5Longest you've gone without a wash Empty Re: Longest you've gone without a wash 12th January 2020, 3:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Not that long. I'm very hygienic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum