You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you trust your childhood memories

+2
prick
arse
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Do you trust your childhood memories 5th December 2019, 11:23 am

arse

arse

Seems to me that they're most likely to be fictitious

2Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Re: Do you trust your childhood memories 5th December 2019, 2:35 pm

prick

prick

im nott eyvan reel

3Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Re: Do you trust your childhood memories 5th December 2019, 8:33 pm

iank

iank

Yes, yes I do.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Re: Do you trust your childhood memories 5th January 2020, 2:19 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

No. I find it difficult to determine what actually happened and what is a skewed memory.

5Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Re: Do you trust your childhood memories 5th January 2020, 2:59 am

Boofer

Boofer

Some of mine are pretty accurate.

My mother, sisters and a 3 year old me were all lined up on a hill in the downs for a photo. I remember turning and running down the hill just as my dad was about to take the picture.

By complete chance I dug out that photo from a chest in the loft around 10 years ago. Anyway, this photo featured my mum, 3 of my sisters, and me running in the distance as another sister chased after me.

Even stranger, I was walking with a friend and stumbled upon the very same spot about 2 years ago. We were having lunch on a bench and I got a huge feeling of déjà vu. I took a photo and when I got back I was able to line both photos up to prove it was the same place

6Do you trust your childhood memories Empty Re: Do you trust your childhood memories 5th January 2020, 7:20 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

"Once a man fell asleep, dreamt he was a frog. When he woke up he didn't know if he was a man who dreamt he was a frog, or a frog who was now dreaming he was a man. " - Who's to say what's real and what isn't?

The earliest memories I've ever been able to dredge up are from when I was 2, despite having really worked at it I never could go back any further.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum