You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you clean your ears?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you clean your ears? Empty How do you clean your ears? 28th November 2019, 1:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I used to use cotton buds but that's supposed to be pretty dangerous. Now I use the end of a wet flannel and gently wipe away the wax in the ear canal.

2How do you clean your ears? Empty Re: How do you clean your ears? 28th November 2019, 2:29 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I use the buds, I don't see how it would be dangerous in standard practice.

I suppose you discourage kids from using them in case they're too rough or uncoordinated. Adults should be fine.
If you can use a razor without cutting your throat you can use a cotton bud without perforating your ear drum.

3How do you clean your ears? Empty Re: How do you clean your ears? 29th November 2019, 8:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I use the buds, I don't see how it would be dangerous in standard practice.

I suppose you discourage kids from using them in case they're too rough or uncoordinated. Adults should be fine.
If you can use a razor without cutting your throat you can use a cotton bud without perforating your ear drum.

Do you feel like you're having a mini orgasm when you clean them with the buds? It feels so damn good for some reason.

4How do you clean your ears? Empty Re: How do you clean your ears? 29th November 2019, 9:09 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

A little bit yah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum