You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is the most important to you?

4 posters

Which is the most important to you? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Which is the most important to you? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the most important to you? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which is the most important to you? Empty Which is the most important to you? 28th November 2019, 4:03 am

Ludders

Ludders

2Which is the most important to you? Empty Re: Which is the most important to you? 28th November 2019, 7:23 am

Boofer

Boofer

The Social liberalism.

3Which is the most important to you? Empty Re: Which is the most important to you? 28th November 2019, 9:05 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Hard to say. Right now I think its more important to focus on economics as it affects us all regardless, and the destruction of the left has allowed the worst, most heartless form of Ayn Rand style politics to re-emerge.

Still having grown up in a society that is for the most part tolerant of gay rights, women's rights and rights for minorities then maybe I'm a bit more complacent of social liberalism because I've never had to fight for it (not that I'm fighting for economic liberalism but you know what I mean.)

Having said that though the undermining of social liberalism, has led to the destruction of economic liberalism's credibility too.

4Which is the most important to you? Empty Re: Which is the most important to you? 30th November 2019, 5:29 pm

cunt

cunt

big dick econ lib

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum