You are not connected. Please login or register

The thing that annoys me the most!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The thing that annoys me the most! Empty The thing that annoys me the most! 19th November 2019, 10:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Needing to take a leak during the middle of the night. I'm so cosy and warm in bed and I hate having to get up, find my underwear and stumble to the bathroom. Sometimes I decide not to get up, but having a bladder full of urine isn't the most comfortable feeling and eventually I end up conceding to the needs of my body. I try not to drink too much before I go to bed anymore.

2The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 19th November 2019, 10:55 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Wouldn't it be simpler to just keep an empty glass milk bottle in your room, and then empty and bleach it in the morning?

3The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 19th November 2019, 10:56 pm

Boofer

Boofer

It's a bit of a pisser, true.

Fortunately, I have one of those bladders that can hold nearly a litre of the yellow stuff. I can need a piss, sleep a few hours, then wake, then have a little sleep again without waking up in a puddle.

4The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 19th November 2019, 10:58 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Tanmann wrote:Wouldn't it be simpler to just keep an empty glass milk bottle in your room, and then empty and bleach it in the morning?

Impressed that you can squeeze your cock into the head of a milk bottle with a gap to spare to deal with the displacement of air.

Make sure you rinse the bottle before bleaching, unless you want to breath in chloramine gas.

5The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 19th November 2019, 11:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Tanmann wrote:Wouldn't it be simpler to just keep an empty glass milk bottle in your room, and then empty and bleach it in the morning?

Impressed that you can squeeze your cock into the head of a milk bottle with a gap to spare to deal with the displacement of air.

Make sure you rinse the bottle before bleaching, unless you want to breath in chloramine gas.

Good point.

Maybe Maxil would be better using a plant bowl or waterbucket.

6The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 20th November 2019, 12:35 am

Boofer

Boofer

7The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 21st November 2019, 3:26 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I've never been woken up by the urine charge but in the hours it takes for me to actually fall asleep this can be a nuisance.

8The thing that annoys me the most! Empty Re: The thing that annoys me the most! 21st November 2019, 3:29 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've decided to piss in an empty cornflakes box instead. Thanks for all of the advice, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum