Better proper one. Sorry sorry

2Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 11th May 2017, 1:56 am

Chris

Chris

FIXED! Now you can pick your favourite one. Lol xXxxxXx

3Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 14th May 2017, 10:32 pm

iank

iank

Blow me down, another good episode! In fact, this was even better than last week's as it didn't cop out and bring all the dead crew members back to life at the end. A very solid and entertaining horror episode with a good SF rationale behind it all, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm really starting to like Nardole too!
Holy crap, I'm enjoying current Who at the moment. Wow. It's been so long it almost feels like a new experience!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 15th May 2017, 12:52 am

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode. My tv guide made a big fuss about Nardole's backstory and a secret so I was disappointed that none of that really showed up. I still thought the ending could have been better but at least it was logical, there was no magic reset button bollocks and I liked there were serious consequences with the Doctor going blind.

I'm sure there would have been more reactions to the episode but Pussy got a little weird with the thread(s) this time.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

5Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 15th May 2017, 6:56 am

Lunchtoiletdweller

Lunchtoiletdweller

At least Capaldi off have to see Colin Bakers flaring nostrils when he escapes from the vault.

6Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 15th May 2017, 6:59 am

Lunchtoiletdweller

Lunchtoiletdweller

I wonder if Captain Jack has a Barrowman every time he hears Pearl Mackie being described as "Dr. Who's first openly gay companion!"

7Oxygen Empty Re: Oxygen 16th May 2017, 12:50 pm

Chris

Chris

Adam Ant Driver wrote:Yeah, it was a pretty good episode. My tv guide made a big fuss about Nardole's backstory and a secret so I was disappointed that none of that really showed up. I still thought the ending could have been better but at least it was logical, there was no magic reset button bollocks and I liked there were serious consequences with the Doctor going blind.

I'm sure there would have been more reactions to the episode but Pussy got a little weird with the thread(s) this time.

I'll make the next one more straightforward boss. X

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum