You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heroes Empty Heroes 2nd August 2019, 8:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It was a great show. This motherfucker scared the life out of me when I was a kid. I was half expecting him to burst into my room in the middle of the night and slice my head open.  

I got loads of boners over the beautiful Ali Larter in this show as well. Much preferred her to Hayden Panettiere.

2Heroes Empty Re: Heroes 2nd August 2019, 9:32 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Yeah I think everyone loved Season 1. I would stay up to watch it as a kid.

Too bad the plot collapsed after that, though it was still a fun watch.

3Heroes Empty Re: Heroes 3rd August 2019, 2:39 pm

stengos

stengos

I liked season 1 which seemed to culminate in all the good guys surrounding the bad guy (Sylar - Zachary Quinto i think) and killing him. Or so i thought.

I didnt bother with the subsequent series. Not knocking it. I just thought season 1 had a beginning, middle and end and so no more episodes were needed.

It was nice to see Eccles in series 1.

4Heroes Empty Re: Heroes 20th August 2019, 12:25 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Rewatching it again now actually. S1 is fantastic, so many great ideas, moments, characters.

S2 wasn't so bad. I feel that it would have been about as good without the writer's strike.

S3 though was a complete mess. Plenty of good parts, but equally as many bad - zero consistency, an abundance of plot holes.

I'm on S4 now, which is at least consistent. Still, it isn't anything like how it felt in Season 1.

Regardless, I'd forgotten the impact the show had on me when I watched it as a kiddo. Sylar was my conflicted idol ngl.

5Heroes Empty Re: Heroes 21st August 2019, 7:36 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I have fun memories of watching Season 1 and 2 as a kid. I wasn't allowed to actually watch it back then so what I used to do was mute the television and watch it in bed. My sister used to watch it in her room (which was next to mine) so I was able to hear the dialogue from her television.

6Heroes Empty Re: Heroes 22nd August 2019, 9:32 pm

Zarius

Zarius

2007 was a rotten year for me, but season one of this late on BBC TWO really perked me up. Very much ahead of the curb at the time and is what I always wanted the Marvel films to resemble. Even had Stan Lee making cameos.

Fell apart due to the aforementioned writers strike, it lost it's one really good writer (Bryan Fuller), and never recorded. Didn't even bother with the comeback season a few years ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum