You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Shapiro sinks to new low

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 22nd June 2019, 11:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

His war mongering is quite unbelievable even by his standards.

I wonder if this little weasel of a man will be fighting on the front line?

2Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 22nd June 2019, 11:26 pm

Boofer

Boofer

It's because it suits Israel for the rest of the Middle East to be fractured and chaotic.

That's always been the plan.

3Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 26th June 2019, 9:23 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

He's an arsehole.

4Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 26th June 2019, 10:16 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I actually have one of his books on Kindle, Primetime Propaganda about the growth of left-wing cliques in Hollywood.

It was actually an interesting read up to about where he was covering the 1980's and shows like Hill Street Blues.

After that it started to get lazy, routine and repetitive. Like he half-assed the rest of the book.

As for his warmongering, I have no love for the Iranian regime. But then I had no love for Saddam either. The Iraq war still made things terribly worse for the world and gave us the evil insanity of ISIS.

I dread how much worse things will get after war with Iran (especially since it was their Hezbollah fighters who helped us defeat ISIS). But I get less and less hopeful that anyone will be able to turn us back from that push for it.

5Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 26th June 2019, 10:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I did it with him once. His sucking skills were mediocre at best.

6Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 26th June 2019, 10:27 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Maybe he was trying to pray the gay away at the same time.

7Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 7th September 2019, 3:47 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Daily Wire Hosts Roasted For Saying ‘Comedy Is Inherently Masculine’

https://god.dailydot.com/daily-wire/

8Ben Shapiro sinks to new low Empty Re: Ben Shapiro sinks to new low 8th September 2019, 3:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I loathe this little twerp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum