You are not connected. Please login or register

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong?

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong?

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap29%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap14%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap0%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap14%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap29%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap0%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Following the UK's extraordinarily bad result last night even compared to our other recent debacles (last), when was the point the annual campfest 'jumped the shark' - or did it do that straight away?

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater
I feel there should be an option for "the moment Bucks Fizz thought a skirt peeling onstage wardrobe malfunction would make them seem really racy."

View user profile
And now the UK's lost some of the very few points they picked up. I think this may be mainland Europe's revenge for Brexit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum