You are not connected. Please login or register

Jess Phillips is a hypocritical sack of shit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

Just saw her on an interview on the BBC whinging about Sargon of Akkad making a joke about her 4 years ago.

Now first things first I dislike Sargon. I've written articles that have been viewed thousands of times trashing him.

See here. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjS8_2j9pPiAhXzsnEKHa66DooQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fburrunjor.com%2F2018%2F09%2F16%2F5-worst-right-wingers-on-youtube%2F&usg=AOvVaw3DBWBLc_M_KhwngroA-FsN

I also thought his joke was utterly pathetic. I never like jokes about people's looks, and it was stupid and brainless. His joke was "I wouldn't even rape her." He later said that no one has enough beer to rape her.

However that said Jess Phillips is now using this as a reason he should be banned from standing for pariliament. The police are also investigating Sargon too.

To think of the money and time that is being wasted on examining a youtube personality making a crass joke, that alone is enough to make you sick.

Still its hilarious that Jess Phillips of all people is wanting others banned from office and possibly arrested for making crass jokes about serious subjects.

Quick look through this woman's history.

Here she is in 2016 making a joke about the mass rape and sexual assualt of women in Cologne.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiv8qrr9ZPiAhWBsnEKHcm9AIUQFjAGegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-england-birmingham-35440954&usg=AOvVaw2Kx5YA9o-tyBjYSKzjdcEo

Here she is laughing at the prospect of men's issues like young men killing themselves in record numbers and diseases that kill men like testicular cancer.

What a total fucking hypocrite. I only hope at the next election this clown loses her seat.

PS here is an unhinged tweet from her assuring us that she is a badass bitch. Yeah cause badass bitches whine to the police when someone makes a joke about them. FFS look at what Amy Winehouse went through. I don't recall her whinging to the police?

https://twitter.com/jessphillips/status/1118985564492054528

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Yeah she's pretty unlikeable.

The joke was very autistic though. Obviously the purpose was that it negates itself as a rape threat, and that 'not wanting to rape' someone shouldn't be considered an insult - but it's also pretty obvious that nobody will interpret it that way. Seriously, what was the guy thinking when he was calculating that joke?

I find it interesting as to how far this 'investigation' goes. Presumably the basis is the Malicious Communications Act:

(1)Any person who sends to another person—

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description which conveys—

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender; or

(b)any article or electronic communication which is, in whole or part, of an indecent or grossly offensive nature,

is guilty of an offence if his purpose, or one of his purposes, in sending it is that it should, so far as falling within paragraph (a) or (b) above, cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person to whom he intends that it or its contents or nature should be communicated.

(4)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a)on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine (or both);

(b)on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or a fine (or both).

-

If he tweeted it - especially if he tweeted it at her - which I think he did, it should meet the form requirements.

It's unlikely that the 'threat' would pass, being that it quite clearly and evidentially was supposed to be an anti-threat, but the combination of an 'insult' (again a woman) with the semantics of rape seem likely to pass the 'indecent or grossly offensive' criteria.

I don't know if it's going to make it past the CPS but it highlights how much of a low-iq move that was for Sargon.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Don't like her one bit. She's a horrible, invidious bully.

I think Sargon was especially a dickhead that day he sent the tweet though.

The traditional fanboy excuse would be to argue that it was a genius masterplan of Sargon's, to show the absurdity of the inevitable feminist moral panic over them making hay of him sending the blatant opposite of a rape threat. And in doing so, show up how Jess could never be trusted to be a legal arbiter of offence with her draconian "take back the internet" proposals.

Trouble is I don't think this is something Sargon has ever actually said himself so it comes off as his apologists having to be the brains for him.

In general I think he has become yesterday's man, who shone his brightest during Gamergate, but frankly by 2017, Kraut was probably on the point of completely superseding him had he not gone off the rails.

What's come to bother me about Sargon is that he's only against the establishment for a time before he decides to become a complete shill for the likes of Trump or the Tories just for being a bullwark against the SJWs or Corbyn's Labour, to the point of being disingenuously uncritical of the former (despite their ongoing worst policies of austerity and support for Saudi Arabia).

Trouble is the Feminist/SJW opposition to him is often so wrongheaded, moronic and tribalist, it makes me feel obliged to side with him by default.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't think the guy had a malicious intent. I don't think he was even trying to insult her. I think he was just trying to be clever.

It was so incredibly autistic though. Iirc he sent the same message to his mother, which I suppose amounts to a fair defence of the same if this ever does make it to court. Just imagine actually doing that though.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think he did it out of anger and contempt certainly.

I think to a degree he usually tries to come at SJW's from the humanist view that they're simply misguided young people who've been caught up in a dysfunctional cult, but he can't seem to do that with her.

So it confounds and frustrates him why she feels the need to be such a bitch and a bully, and so he decided he could only feel better about her by hitting her where it hurts. I think he couldn't even manage to produce a video debunking Jess in the usual fashion and so he changed platforms and put his feelings into a tweet made out of spite.

I tend to think Sargon is different depending on the platform he's on. The rather intelligent, humanist Sargon is the one you tend to find on youtube. The immature dickhead troll version of Sargon is the one you tend to find on twitter.

Twitter is the worst influence on Sargon. It's giving the child the red button he's continually told not to press but does so anyway.

Or for that matter, like giving RTD head script-writing powers, knowing he now has the power to completey troll fandom through the show itself whenever he likes.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Can't stand fascistic UKIP self-entitled dinosaurs who find rape amusing and I also can't stand self-serving hypocritical media rentagobs like Jess Phillips either, Corbyn should've booted the nasty cow out of the Labour Party years ago.

I wish she'd fuck off and join the other media-fawning corporate cocksucking yellow-bellies and cry "Wolf!" wankers in TIG or CUK or whatever Chuckle Slapheads calling them these days.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:Don't like her one bit. She's a horrible, invidious bully.

I think Sargon was especially a dickhead that day he sent the tweet though.

The traditional fanboy excuse would be to argue that it was a genius masterplan of Sargon's, to show the absurdity of the inevitable feminist moral panic over them making hay of him sending the blatant opposite of a rape threat. And in doing so, show up how Jess could never be trusted to be a legal arbiter of offence with her draconian "take back the internet" proposals.

Trouble is I don't think this is something Sargon has ever actually said himself so it comes off as his apologists having to be the brains for him.

In general I think he has become yesterday's man, who shone his brightest during Gamergate, but frankly by 2017, Kraut was probably on the point of completely superseding him had he not gone off the rails.

What's come to bother me about Sargon is that he's only against the establishment for a time before he decides to become a complete shill for the likes of Trump or the Tories just for being a bullwark against the SJWs or Corbyn's Labour, to the point of being disingenuously uncritical of the former (despite their ongoing worst policies of austerity and support for Saudi Arabia).

Trouble is the Feminist/SJW opposition to him is often so wrongheaded, moronic and tribalist, it makes me feel obliged to side with him by default.

Its a shame about Kraut. Some of his earlier work was exceptional. His Islamic hatred of gays and lesbians video is the best rundown of the problem with Islamic homophobia I've ever seen. I tried to post that to Mr Tardis and he refused to even watch it. His main reason was Kraut is alt right.

Its hilarious that he would say that. Kraut is left wing and his downfall was the he tried to doxx alt righters and get them fired from their jobs. As much as I dislike the alt righters like Rage After Storm that he went after, we can't say its okay when doxxing and being fired for expressing an opinion happens to them. (I also said Munroe Bergdoff, despite her racist views on white people, should not have been fired for the same reason.) Mr Tardis just ignored that however and kept saying Kraut is alt right proving he is a total fucking a-political idiot.

As for Sargon well I used to like some of his videos. I think his best moment was the a tale of two narratives series, debunking the mainstream media's claims about the chemical attack in syria.

I was turned off Sargon to the point where I now regard him as no better than the SJWs for the following reasons.

1: His video on Fidel Castro:

After Castro died Sargon went on a massive rant saying Castro was one of the biggest monsters of the 20th century, was responsible for driving his country into poverty, and that he overthrew a democratically elected leader.

Now as you know I have no great love for Castro. He was a dictator and his persecution of homosexuals is utterly unforgivable. He did later say that was his biggest regret and that he should never be forgiven for it, but obviously that doesn't make it okay.

Still Sargon's video about Castro was chalk full of lies and was completely one sided. He didn't once mention the US blockades around Cuba that are more responsible for its poverty than anything else. He also failed to mention that pre Castro, Cuba was practically ruled by the mob, and that if anything Castro was the lesser of two evils.

Also in order to try and debunk Cuban medi care being so great he used google image as one of his sources to show a run down Cuban hospital. Who in their right mind would use Google image as a reliable source?

Hey Sargon according to Google image, Amy Winehouse and Elvis Presley had an affair. See here

Jess Phillips is a hypocritical sack of shit 7679678_orig

Jess Phillips is a hypocritical sack of shit 0bdcfdfe14bf7e849fa36915b3cc293a

This must be true as google image is such a worthy news source right?

Ironically Sargon was guilty of what he accused the mainstream media of doing with Syria. Being completely one sided, lying to his audience, using the dodgiest sources etc.

2: His fanboyism of Capitalism:

Sargon has outright said that Capitalism is not causing any deaths around the world. Is he fucking insane! Its hilarious that he keeps going on about SJWs wanting to whitewash communism's death toll.

3: His Apologism for Pinochet:

Most disgusting and hypocritical of all was Sargon's apologism for this mass murdering dictator. Sargon outright said that all he did was kill 400 communists. He also said that he simply took care of his communist problem.

All of this showed that Sargon has absolutely no principles whatsoever. He is happy to do all of the things he hates the left for if it supports his ideology. Supporting dictators, silencing free speech, white washing attrocities and mass loss of human life, slandering the victims of brutal dictators etc.

For that reason I'd NEVER vote for him, but again he shouldn't be arrested or prevented from running for parliament either.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Can't stand fascistic UKIP self-entitled dinosaurs who find rape amusing and I also can't stand self-serving hypocritical media rentagobs like Jess Phillips either, Corbyn should've booted the nasty cow out of the Labour Party years ago.

I wish she'd fuck off and join the other media-fawning corporate cocksucking yellow-bellies and cry "Wolf!" wankers in TIG or CUK or whatever Chuckle Slapheads calling them these days.

Absolutely but you can see why I don't bother with the left or the right these days.

Its annoying when they try and act like if you don't side with either you just want to be liked by both. No its that I find them both disgusting!

The annoying thing about Sargon is that nobody picks him up on the things they should.

They try and smear him as a racist and a sexist. He may be many things, but he is not a racist, or a sexist. Yes his joke was crap, but as many have pointed out its not worse than a lot of stupid jokes so called edgy comedians make.

As a fanboy of Amy Winehouse, before her death I remember being upset at a lotof jokes made about her on tv by cunts like Frankie Boyle, which were worse than Sargons. ( PS a lot of these people like Frankie Boyle are now rabid feminists, proving that they have no principles and will go wherever the wind takes them.)

Similarly Lady Gaga, before a Star is Born won people round got lots of nasty jokes about her looks. My god look at South Park? They did a joke about Trump being raped to death!

Peep Show famously did a joke about rape when Ingrid Oliver rapes David Mitchell!

Robert Webb who starred in that episode and whose character makes a joke about Ingrid Oliver raping his friend! "She's OJ, she's guilty as fuck." Is now white knighting about how awful Sargon's joke is.

See here.

What a total fucking hypocrite!

Using this joke from 4 years ago as a stick to beat Sargon with is jsut grease to his mill. He can easily debunk these idiots and expose them as hypocrites.

Instead people should go after his apologism of Pinochet, his hypocrisy in claiming that the mainstream media can't be trusted for lying, whilst producing laughably one sided videos about Castro, his apparent support for freedom of speech, whilst supporting a dictator and saying that its okay because he only killed a few dictators.

These things would expose him as a hypocrite right away, but people like Robert Webb and indeed Jess Philips are not political. They are idiots who want to appear political to look smart They probably don't even know who Pinochet is, whilst they will have undoubtedly bought into the same shit about Castro that Sargon did.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:Its a shame about Kraut. Some of his earlier work was exceptional.

His early work inspired me to do a lot more reading up on politics and history than I had before. I honestly think had his channel continued on-course, he could've inspired an intellectual reform of the modern left, simply by reminding people that the left-wing had a noble history and founding principles, had he not burnt his bridges and betrayed his principles the way he had.

Still I think the pressure of having to deal with the smears of SJW idiots is what was causing him to snap toward the end. And ironically seemed to lead him to do a Hitler and declare war on the alt-right in the middle of this.

All of this showed that Sargon has absolutely no principles whatsoever. He is happy to do all of the things he hates the left for if it supports his ideology. Supporting dictators, silencing free speech, white washing attrocities and mass loss of human life, slandering the victims of brutal dictators etc.

Well that's kind of what I mean.

He was right that the mainstream American left were happy to almost cultishly whitewash Hillary's corruption, simply to encourage people to vote for her against Trump.

But it wasn't long before he was doing the same whitewashing of Trump's corruptions, or indeed that of the Tories.

He knows the Tories have been responsible for some of the most vile policies against the poor and vulnerable in society, and he used to point that out

But gradually he seemed to become happy to whitewash the worst of the Tories because he wanted to bury Corbyn. And I don't like Corbyn myself, I think he's got some sinister allegiances indeed, but Sargon still owes it to his viewers to be honest about what he's advocating for with the Tories if they stay in power.

But as you say, that would take principles which he seems to have ditched a while ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum