You are not connected. Please login or register

Best William Hartnell Season?

4 posters

Best William Hartnell Season?

Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_lcap36%Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_lcap36%Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_lcap27%Best William Hartnell Season? I_vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best William Hartnell Season? Empty Best William Hartnell Season? 28th April 2019, 8:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Season 3 is epic! The Myth Makers, The Daleks' Master Plan and The Massacre are some of the best serials ever made. Galaxy Four, The Ark, The Celestial Toymaker and The War Machines are also very fun adventures. Hartnell is at his absolute best and the companions that feature in the season are all very memorable.

2Best William Hartnell Season? Empty Re: Best William Hartnell Season? 28th April 2019, 10:25 pm

iank

iank

Season 2 by far. Most of season 3 is missing, and Hartnell seems very dispossessed without Ian, Barbara and even Vicki. I like season 1, but it is perhaps a bit too grindingly serious at times. Season 2 is just so much fun, with one of my favourite TARDIS crews to boot. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Best William Hartnell Season? Empty Re: Best William Hartnell Season? 30th April 2019, 8:39 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Season 3 for me, Myth Makers, Dalek Masterplan and The Massacre are the absolute height of the Hartnell era.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

4Best William Hartnell Season? Empty Re: Best William Hartnell Season? 7th August 2019, 8:28 am

Ludders

Ludders

Fresh, original, and quite eerie. And Ian & Babs knock spots off those who came after them.
That said, S3 would be my second choice, as I find S2 comparatively weak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum