You are not connected. Please login or register

Romana I vs. Romana II

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Romana I vs. Romana II on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 am

Which one would you fancy the most?

Romana I was a bit icy but classy. Romana II was cute but... I dunno.

Romana I gets my vote Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:43 am

Romana II was always my choice, but after looking at them both with fresh eyes on google images none of them do it for me. Romana I gives off a creepy Praying Mantis vibe, like she'd kill me as soon as she was done with me. Romana II has a cute factor but no chin and a slight unnatural look, like her skin is too tight or something. The best way I can describe is that she looks like a burn victim without the scars. Like this fuck.

Kill it with fire.

So Romana II, I guess, for the memories and to balance things out.

For three long days, I felt the cold hand of death on my shoulder. Lost in the depths of despair I tried to figure out what I had done to deserve this. I wasn't an evil person. The worst thing I'd ever done was kick a pig - School trip to Heston Farm, 1964, I maintain it was self-defence.
View user profile http://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

3 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 am

Threesome.

Or maybe a trans-incarnation orgy featuring both Romanas and the first four Docs.

View user profile

4 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am

Romana 2.
They're both very nice, though, but the second one's just more my type both physically and personality-wise.

View user profile

5 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:44 am

As characters, they're both among the most fascinating classic Who ever saw.

I enjoy Lalla Ward's presence in the extended universe probably more than Tom Baker did on his extended-

View user profile

6 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 am

Romana II. I had a poster of LW on my wall as a teenager which was my favourite. That really gorgeous one from Shada where's she's got the transparent sleeves. I've always had a thing for posh British chicks anyway. She's really fucking cute at times. Just tiny little expressions sometimes, a twitch of the mouth.
Mary Tamm is fucking gorgeous and they give her lovely stuff to wear, but she would give Nyssa a run for her money in sheer wooden planktitude.
I nearly always pick brunettes over blondes but Romana II for me.

View user profile

7 Re: Romana I vs. Romana II on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:26 am

Romana II. More fun to watch and great taste in clothes. And ever so cute.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum