You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Wants it Then?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:23 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
@Tanmann wrote:I need to 'man-up' and crawl and grovel with an apology to a Neo-Nazi Incel?

Well after you were earlier making apologies for him being a delicate flower incel and given that you both share the common interest of revising history, you then proceeded to break his poor sensitive nazi heart by later spurning him, you heartless creature.

That is why he took flight so distraught after you told him you weren't his friend any longer, particularly after those cosy intimate confidential private messages you both touchingly had together...

Look at him, he's utterly dejected, you cruel and heartless bastard!

Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Edward11

That makes you completely unsuitable for the sensitivity required in order to be a mod.

Last edited by Rob Filth on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

52Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:23 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
You don't care Rob.

You never liked him anyway.

53Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:26 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
@Tanmann wrote:You don't care Rob.

You never liked him anyway.

He was more entertaining when he completely lost his shit than you were.

54Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 10:27 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Ooh... Salty.... Big Grin

55Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 12:16 pm

Cunnus Maximus

Cunnus Maximus
Commander Maxil wrote:It really all depends on how much enthusiasm I can muster up for it. If my heart isn't in it then that experience counts for nothing.

But that's exactly what we need around here. Big Grin

56Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 12:34 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
Boofer wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:It really all depends on how much enthusiasm I can muster up for it. If my heart isn't in it then that experience counts for nothing.

But that's exactly what we need around here. Big Grin

I'm certainly interested.

57Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 1:18 pm

DogStar2000

DogStar2000
I suggest one admin and two mods and I have done both before on forums that don't exist now. I created and ran Doctor Who Talk in 2005 - 6. I got roped into moderated on a Big Brother forum before that and if anyone thinks the people here are crazy you should have seen that place. *shudders*

P.S Thanks to those voting for me

58Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm

Cunnus Maximus

Cunnus Maximus
Rob should be made chief mod LOL

59Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 9:50 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
Boofer wrote:Rob should be made chief mod  LOL

If people misbehaved I would just encourage them, not mod them.

When fights break out, I feel more inclined to reach for the popcorn rather than the "lock thread" button...

When I had mod powers on Redux I couldn't be arsed to ever use them - they're just for power crazed fuckwits and control-freaks.

60Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:07 pm

cunt

cunt
this desert forum only truly needs an emergency mod under or within admin to prevent extreme vandalism

61Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:08 am

#BeKind

#BeKind
I voluntier to become moderater. The hate speach on here is WAY out of control.

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

62Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 4:25 am

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater
For the sake of transparency, I should state that I'm generally not a fan of threads being derailed by obsessive drama. While I definitely wouldn't delete it, I probably would create an overspill thread to split pissing contests away from the more topical threads. Also, blatant Neo-Nazi rhetoric is a violation of the host's terms of service and risks getting this place taken down without warning, so it would seem to be in our best interests not to indulge it. If the consensus is that this is too great a departure from the established culture of the forum, fair enough. I'm happy to withdraw my offer.

63Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 7:45 am

DogStar2000

DogStar2000
@ClockworkOcean wrote:For the sake of transparency, I should state that I'm generally not a fan of threads being derailed by obsessive drama. While I definitely wouldn't delete it, I probably would create an overspill thread to split pissing contests away from the more topical threads. Also, blatant Neo-Nazi rhetoric is a violation of the host's terms of service and risks getting this place taken down without warning, so it would seem to be in our best interests not to indulge it. If the consensus is that this is too great a departure from the established culture of the forum, fair enough. I'm happy to withdraw my offer.

I think you are right about the Nazi crap. It is putting the whole forum at risk.

I have always preferred threads kept on topic and not derailed.

Last edited by DogStar2000 on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

64Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Mon 22 Apr 2019, 11:32 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth
I don't abide nazi's any more than anyone else here, but I'd rather call their bullshit for what it is in public rather than them being driven underground where the fuckers fester like cockroaches...(oops, I'm being a bit Levine there with that description)

There's nothing quite so reprimanding as a public humiliation for being called out on the utter hateful nonsense they spout.

65Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:15 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
When am I becoming mod you bunch of cunts?

Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Giphy

66Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 10:40 pm

iank

iank
Maxil's in, clearly! Big Grin

67Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 11:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor
#BeKind wrote:I voluntier to become moderater. The hate speach on here is WAY out of control.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Be Kind gets my vote. Big Grin

In all fairness though when the woman hating Nazi guy was here then BeKind would have a point. Thankfully its gone back to normal.

68Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sat 04 May 2019, 11:27 am

Zarius

Zarius
I'm currently modding another forum, but it's mostly lightweight work and nobody visits it. I haven't had the best experience with modding in the past either...was drunk with power back in the days of editing tv guides for TVTOME/TV.COM Big Grin

69Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sat 04 May 2019, 5:01 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
@Zarius wrote:I'm currently modding another forum, but it's mostly lightweight work and nobody visits it. I haven't had the best experience with modding in the past either...was drunk with power back in the days of editing tv guides for TVTOME/TV.COM Big Grin

Nm. Half the forum are mods now, it's hilarious.

I doubt most of us will have to issue one ban.

70Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sat 04 May 2019, 5:03 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
@TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:Nm. Half the forum are mods now, it's hilarious.

71Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 05 May 2019, 2:28 pm

DogStar2000

DogStar2000
LOL

72Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 16 Jun 2019, 7:19 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss
Rob had the right idea.

But then again this is a forum full of cunts that is now run by cunts, what could be more poetic?

Tannerman though, seriously?

73Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 16 Jun 2019, 7:21 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Bit late for you to complain, isn't it?

74Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 16 Jun 2019, 7:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
@Rawkuss wrote:Rob had the right idea.

But then again this is a forum full of cunts that is now run by cunts, what could be more poetic?

Tannerman though, seriously?

Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 RSY2

75Who Wants it Then? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? on Sun 16 Jun 2019, 11:50 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
I think our Johnny complain lately left again....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum