The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Hive Closing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Old Hive Closing on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Anyone know what happened to Rani?

Was he unable to escape from Ian Levine's house whilst delivering a dispatchment of white gym shorts or something?

Or is he too busy pouring over his proud collection of the Finklestone Tapes?

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

27 Re: Old Hive Closing on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:29 pm

@Rob Filth wrote:Anyone know what happened to Rani?

Was he unable to escape from Ian Levine's house whilst delivering a dispatchment of white gym shorts or something?

Or is he too busy pouring over his proud collection of the Finklestone Tapes?  

LOL LOL LOL

View user profile

28 Help... on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:08 am

I wish I was more tech savy, but I'm old. Also wish I would've learned of this sooner. I'm quite familiar with at least on subject y'all discuss. Woulda been helpful back in the day to have help rather than trial n error...

View user profile

29 Re: Old Hive Closing on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 am

@Skullfuqr wrote:I wish I was more tech savy, but I'm old. Also wish I would've learned of this sooner. I'm quite familiar with at least on subject y'all discuss. Woulda been helpful back in the day to have help rather than trial n error...

Welcome to the forum, old man. Enjoy your stay.

View user profile

30 Re: Old Hive Closing on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 am

Welcome.

View user profile

31 Re: Old Hive Closing on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:46 pm

So everything is gone? Man, every time I defeated an anti Baker slap head has vanished into time. Looks like I'll have to do all over again.

View user profile

32 Re: Old Hive Closing on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:I sometimes wonder what happened to Commander Maxil. He seemed alright and then just vanished.

I got locked out of my account for some reason and then I couldn't get in. I tried making new accounts but they never activated them. I'm almost flattered at how many people missed me. Who were you on the old forum?

View user profile

33 Re: Old Hive Closing on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 pm

CommanderMaxil1983Returns wrote:
Mr. Happy wrote:I sometimes wonder what happened to Commander Maxil. He seemed alright and then just vanished.

I got locked out of my account for some reason and then I couldn't get in. I tried making new accounts but they never activated them. I'm almost flattered at how many people missed me. Who were you on the old forum?

Oh, Hi! Yes, rawkuss Wink

Nice to see you, buddy!

View user profile

34 Re: Old Hive Closing on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Nice to see you again Maxil! Smile

View user profile

35 Re: Old Hive Closing on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 pm

I miss Glitz, The Watcher, that Bicycle Repair Man dork that was a total windup and, I hate to it, Rani. Those were real characters that made my personal experience on the old Hive very memorable indeed. I remember Seal having a hissy fit whenever I used to make lists LOL and my many battles with the anti Baker brigade.

View user profile

36 Re: Old Hive Closing on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Seal is here under a different name.

View user profile

37 Re: Old Hive Closing on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:11 am

So is the anti-Baker brigade, a.k.a Toiletman

View user profile

38 Re: Old Hive Closing on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:So is the anti-Baker brigade, a.k.a Toiletman

I'm sure he's a nice guy really but his arguments are as weak as my erections. He needs to do better.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum