Adam Ant Driver
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 20th July 2017, 9:36 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Anyone know what happened to Rani?

Was he unable to escape from Ian Levine's house whilst delivering a dispatchment of white gym shorts or something?

Or is he too busy pouring over his proud collection of the Finklestone Tapes?

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

27Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 21st July 2017, 5:29 pm

biroc

Rob Filth wrote:Anyone know what happened to Rani?

Was he unable to escape from Ian Levine's house whilst delivering a dispatchment of white gym shorts or something?

Or is he too busy pouring over his proud collection of the Finklestone Tapes?  

LOL LOL LOL

28Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Help... 31st December 2017, 12:08 am

Skullfuqr

I wish I was more tech savy, but I'm old. Also wish I would've learned of this sooner. I'm quite familiar with at least on subject y'all discuss. Woulda been helpful back in the day to have help rather than trial n error...

29Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 31st December 2017, 12:17 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Skullfuqr wrote:I wish I was more tech savy, but I'm old. Also wish I would've learned of this sooner. I'm quite familiar with at least on subject y'all discuss. Woulda been helpful back in the day to have help rather than trial n error...

Welcome to the forum, old man. Enjoy your stay.

30Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 31st December 2017, 1:23 am

iank

iank

Welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

31Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 1st February 2018, 9:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

So everything is gone? Man, every time I defeated an anti Baker slap head has vanished into time. Looks like I'll have to do all over again.

32Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 1st February 2018, 9:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mr. Happy wrote:I sometimes wonder what happened to Commander Maxil. He seemed alright and then just vanished.

I got locked out of my account for some reason and then I couldn't get in. I tried making new accounts but they never activated them. I'm almost flattered at how many people missed me. Who were you on the old forum?

33Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 1st February 2018, 10:00 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

CommanderMaxil1983Returns wrote:
Mr. Happy wrote:I sometimes wonder what happened to Commander Maxil. He seemed alright and then just vanished.

I got locked out of my account for some reason and then I couldn't get in. I tried making new accounts but they never activated them. I'm almost flattered at how many people missed me. Who were you on the old forum?

Oh, Hi! Yes, rawkuss Wink

Nice to see you, buddy!

34Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 1st February 2018, 11:12 pm

iank

iank

Nice to see you again Maxil! Smile

35Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 4th February 2018, 9:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I miss Glitz, The Watcher, that Bicycle Repair Man dork that was a total windup and, I hate to it, Rani. Those were real characters that made my personal experience on the old Hive very memorable indeed. I remember Seal having a hissy fit whenever I used to make lists LOL and my many battles with the anti Baker brigade.

36Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 4th February 2018, 9:55 pm

iank

iank

Seal is here under a different name.

37Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 5th February 2018, 10:11 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

So is the anti-Baker brigade, a.k.a Toiletman

38Old Hive Closing - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Hive Closing 5th February 2018, 4:56 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mr. Happy wrote:So is the anti-Baker brigade, a.k.a Toiletman

I'm sure he's a nice guy really but his arguments are as weak as my erections. He needs to do better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum