You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen up!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Listen up! Empty Listen up! 12th April 2019, 5:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm selling my Key to Time boxset. The price is £89.99 plus postage and packaging.

IMPORTANT:

The Androids of Tara DVD is scratched and frequently skips.
The Armageddon Factor cover has a jizz stain on it where Lalla Ward is positioned. Sorry about that  Embarassed
The Pirate Planet DVD is MISSING. A DVD-R of Dimensions in Time will be included instead (with the Noel Edmonds introduction included!).
The Rebos booklet has the words  "I want to deep throat Clayton Hickman" written on the back of it in felt tip.

Inbox me if you're interested.

2Listen up! Empty Re: Listen up! 12th April 2019, 5:55 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Sadako will probably take it off your hands, after all, it's not JNT/Saward infected filth.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

3Listen up! Empty Re: Listen up! 12th April 2019, 9:28 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

I already have a copy Rob.

Without the jizz stains

4Listen up! Empty Re: Listen up! 12th April 2019, 10:10 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Commander Maxil wrote:I'm selling my Key to Time boxset. The price is £89.99 plus postage and packaging.

IMPORTANT:

The Armageddon Factor cover has a jizz stain on it where Lalla Ward is positioned. Sorry about that  Embarassed
The Pirate Planet DVD is MISSING. A DVD-R of Dimensions in Time will be included instead (with the Noel Edmonds introduction included!).
The Rebos booklet has the words  "I want to deep throat Clayton Hickman" written on the back of it in felt tip.

So that's 'very good' condition, then.

5Listen up! Empty Re: Listen up! 12th April 2019, 10:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

UncleDeadly wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:I'm selling my Key to Time boxset. The price is £89.99 plus postage and packaging.

IMPORTANT:

So that's 'very good' condition, then.

Like new, mate LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum