You are not connected. Please login or register

Why can't the next Doctor be played by a non-human animal?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Or perhaps the next TARDIS team could be a Kangaroo (the Doctor) and an alcoholic Aboriginal as the companion and love interest for the Doctor.

Kaled Hygiene wrote:Or perhaps the next TARDIS team could be a Kangaroo (the Doctor) and an alcoholic Aboriginal as the companion and love interest for the Doctor.

It won't be such a departure from trad Who. The Doctor will still have a higher IQ than the companion.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I always wanted a mong Doctor.

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I always wanted a mong Doctor.

Oh come on. Give Tennant some credit...

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

I love it!

People are now desperate to discuss *anything* but me!

LOL

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Kaled Hygiene wrote:It strikes me as Speciesist that the actor who plays the Doctor always has to be a human animal. Surely it's time for a dog to play the Doctor? I'm thinking that when Jodie starts to regenerate we could hear the theme from the once popular CITV programme Woof greet the incumbent canine Doctor.

Perhaps Chibnall will write stories railing against the oppression that is animal domesticity and the selective breeding of household pets?

Can't see why the next Doctor can't be regenerated into an inanimate object like a grand piano or boulder or anvil or pile of bricks or something, myself - after all, "he's a shape-shifting alien who can turn into whatever he likes" according to NuWho revisionists.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

True

Back in the early 80's he even regenerated into Neville Chamberlain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum