You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you work out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you work out Empty Do you work out on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 11:24 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
I walk to uni and back which is about 3-4 hours a week.

Aside from that I struggle to keep up daily enthausiasm.

I have a bicycle machine that I use HIIT about 3 times a week.

Do you work out Img110

Ideally I'd do it every day but I'm too lazy.

I also perform a limited set of weight exercises (due to lack of equipment) about as frequently. I only tend to work shoulders and back, occasionally triceps and abs.

I don't eat enough to gain/sustain much muscle. I'm more interested in low bodyfat though.

2Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 4:06 pm

No. I'd be unable to even do one press-up. However I've always enjoyed walking over long distances (when I've been able) so that balances my epicurean appetite (no alcohol of course).

Last edited by Kaled Hygiene on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 7:08 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
Kaled Hygiene wrote:No. I'd be unable to even do one press-up. However I've always enjoyed walking over long distances (when I've been able) so that balances my epicurean appetite.

Tbh high intensity exercise and strength training are good for your hormonal profile - which is good for personality, drive and mood.

You should take it up.

4Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 5:10 pm

Cunnus Maximus

Cunnus Maximus
@TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I walk to uni and back which is about 3-4 hours a week.

Aside from that I struggle to keep up daily enthausiasm.

I have a bicycle machine that I use HIIT about 3 times a week.

Do you work out Img110

Ideally I'd do it every day but I'm too lazy.

I also perform a limited set of weight exercises (due to lack of equipment) about as frequently. I only tend to work shoulders and back, occasionally triceps and abs.

I don't eat enough to gain/sustain much muscle. I'm more interested in low bodyfat though.

Serious post for a second. HIIT only works on individuals who are responsive to it.

One of the biggest predictors of failure is if you're ACTN3 deficient. If you are, then you're better of doing longer, endurance workouts.

5Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 5:52 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
Boofer wrote:

Serious post for a second. HIIT only works on individuals who are responsive to it.

One of the biggest predictors of failure is if you're ACTN3 deficient. If you are, then you're better of doing longer, endurance workouts.

You mean Alpha-actinin 3 deficient? I'm pretty sure I don't have the mutation. I was always good at sports.

6Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 6:02 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock
Nope.
Two buildings I've never been inside of in my life - a church and a gym. And I fully intend to maintain that record till I drop dead.

7Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Fri 12 Apr 2019, 11:07 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
I spend at least two hours on my exercise bike every week. I also jog on the spot for half an hour every few days or so.

8Do you work out Empty Re: Do you work out on Fri 12 Apr 2019, 7:04 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater
Commander Maxil wrote:I spend at least two hours on my exercise bike every week. I also jog on the spot for half an hour every few days or so.

Do you work out Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum